[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening through Kid Cudi's discog for the first time what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Listening through Kid Cudi's discog for the first time
what am i in for?

I know he helped a ton with kanye's 808s so im expecting something similar
heard speedin bullet is a total meme but am going to listen and see what i think as well
>>
A lot of bad music. This is coming from someone who used to be obsessed with Kid Cudi. Don't waste your time?
>>
motm was cool
>>
MotM and his early mixtapes are where it's at with him.
>>
>>72652762
>>72652772
so far motm is pretty good
some good moments and some boring

seems like hes an artist that is better working with others, thats ok though
>>
>>72652678
Expect to laugh at Return of Chip Douglas in SB2H
>>
first mixtape and parts of MOTM I and II are the only thing worth listening to
>>
I used to really love Kid Cudi when I was like 19-22 and smoked a lot of weed.

I don't know why but I just can't listen to his music anymore, none of it. It's just super cringey. Maybe because I don't smoke weed or want to party 24/7 anymore.
>>
>>72652678
Insincerity, concept shit, bad singing, and weed music.

Don't waste your time.
>>
I think Kid Cudi falls into that same category that Tyler the Creator does whose music is really hypey and fun at the time of its release, but has no real musical merit so it has no staying power. I think it's why they're both washed up now
>>
just finished motm
was alright, some great tracks, but overall pretty much just alright
idk if im interested enough to continue

might listen to speedin bullet just for the meme
>>
what a colossal waste of time lmao
>>
The Nirvana of the 2010s
>>
>>72652678
Relistening to MOTM now because of this thread, holy shit is it bad.
>>
MoTM 2 is one of my faves still

everything else by his is meh
>>
>>72653290
As a huge Cudi fan,
PPADS ≥ MotM II > Indicud > MotM

Honestly, both MotM's are dated, but II holds up. The first is just cheese all the way through these days

SB2H is a gnarly detour if you take ~35 mins of the ones that affect you the most
>>
>>72652678
interesting things

what music would mamimi like anyway
>>
>>72654423
probably the pillows :^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.