[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>amazing start >mediocre middle >amazing end Other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

>amazing start
>mediocre middle
>amazing end
Other than pic related, what are some other albums that do this?
>>
File: cover.jpg (67KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
67KB, 550x550px
>>
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
>>
>>72651111
I would argue that the only lackluster song on master of reality is after forever and even then it's pretty good
>>
>>72651111
the first king crimson album
>>
File: lemon.jpg (71KB, 485x333px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
71KB, 485x333px
>mediocre middle
>>
>>72651426
Explain why you think Sweet Leaf and Into the Void aren't much better than anything else in MoR.
>>
>>72652033
Children of the Grave and Solitude.
>>
>>72651111
Its best track is at the end, but it's not like the album ever fails to deliver riff after riff in every track. Hell, I would say that as you get deeper into metal, Sweet Leaf probably starts being the weakest track (often happens in various metal albums where the first track is usually made to be the easiest to digest. See Morbid Angel's Altars Of Madness for another example.)
>>
File: hospice.jpg (1MB, 2400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
1MB, 2400x2154px
>>72651111
nice quads
>>
>>72651401
k but Moonchild is unironically the best song
>>
Tracks 6 and 8 are the best ones.
>>
>>72652623
>Atrophy, Bear, Two
>mediocre
>>
File: The_power_of_failing.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_power_of_failing.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
first and last tracks are the best by far
>>
File: album-plans.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
album-plans.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
it's so sad, it might have been their best record if the middle didnt suck so hard

i took out i will follow ---> your heart is an empty room ---> someday you will be loved and put in the original 12 minute version of stable song, and i think i may actually like it better.
>>
"The ultimate Reddit album"
>>
File: ghost in the machine.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ghost in the machine.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 61Ab-td5fbL.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61Ab-td5fbL.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
this is what OP was looking for
>>
>>72652080
>Sweet Leaf probably starts being the weakest track
Exactly this.
>>
>>72655077
But My Wife is good......
>>
>>72653388
On the other hand, Transatlanticism has a god-tier middle. Especially the streak from Tiny Vessels - Transatlanticism - Passenger Seat.
>>
>>72652080
Immortal Rites is easily of of MA's best tracks however and I've listened to the album a plenty of times. Tracks like Suffocation and Blasphemy are pure filler compared to it.
>>
>>72652033
read>>72652052

thread now rendered useless
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.