[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Worzel Gummidge.jpg (249KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
Worzel Gummidge.jpg
249KB, 1401x788px
>Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant labelled Radiohead “crap” while out drinking in north London at the weekend, according to The Sun’s Buzarre column.
>According to the paper, Plant was drinking with a woman and demanded that the music playing in the pub was changed.
>Apparently Plant described Radiohead as “rhyming crap”, and also rubbished Red Hot Chili Peppers (whose music he likened to a nursery rhyme) before settling on Captain Beefheart.
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>72650610
As /mu/ loves Radiohead I doubt it.
>>
>>72650610
>also rubbished Red Hot Chili Peppers (whose music he likened to a nursery rhyme)

nah, even most small children are too smart to put up with that dogshit
>>
>>72650610
I'm surprised he wasn't trying to steal Creep and make it his own
>>
>>72650703
Jimmy Page wasn't there with him
>>
>>72650749
Kek

I really do hate them both
>>
>>72650703
Even if he did. He would have probably improved it anyways.
>>
>>72650800
yeah he can improve creep, but he can't improve no surprises
>>
At least they write their music
>>
>>72650703
But Creep is already stolen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HydvceA1PAI
>>
>>72650893
Stairways is better than any Radiohead song.
I know it's cool to hate on Zeppelin. But you'll grow up and realize they are the greatest band of all time.
>>
>>72650976
The Air That I Breathe >>> Creep
Though desu I always assumed they stole it from the small section of the same chord progression in Where is My Mind? desu
>>
>>72650994
go back to 9gag please
>>
>>72650774
>They both really are much more talented and successful than me
ftfy
>>
>>72651068
Go back to worshiping /mu/core charts.
>>
>>72650976
>>72651019

Not really "stolen", The Hollies agreed to let them use the chord progression and lyrics, so they share royalties on the song. That's why if you go to the wikipedia page for Pablo Honey you see it credited to "Radiohead, Albert Hammond & Mike Hazlewood."
>>
>>72650610
At least they create their own crap
>>
>>72650976
Doesn't have the "DUH-DUN"s, which are of course the most important part of the song
>>
>>72651112
>>72650893
>This is the best Radiohead fans can come up with
Might as well say
>lmao Zeppelin is gay xD
>>
>>72650610
As much as I like Radiohead, it won't get you laid. Robert Plant gets laid, but not with Radiohead.
>>
>>72651071
why do americans worship everyone successful?
>>
>>72651361
>Why do Americans appreciate people who accomplish things with skill and talent?
Gee, it's a real head scratcher
>>
>>72651071
>I'm not allowed to hate someone who is talented
>not hating him for their shit personalities and their greedy Jew stealing ways
>>
>>72650610
radiohead is crap. i thought that was common knowledge.

it's now against the trend to like radiohead because youngsters wet their pants about bands using common chord progressions.
>>
Zeppelin were the proper cover-kings in the early days, often adapting the material into fresh sonic delights that often tower over the original.

They also had a handful of completely original albums, which include some of my all time favorite songs. *cough-Achilles Last Stand-cough*

That being said, Plant is an elitist douchebag. Radiohead is excellent. It's okay to like both.
>>
>>72650610
Fruciante will fuck jimmy page up
>>
what radiohead song were they playing though
>>
>>72652918
The one with all the rhyming crap in it.
>>
>>72652953
The Bends?
>>
>>72650703
Led Zeppelin only steals good songs
>>
>>72652689
Certainly

i still think JPJ is better than Flea though
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.