[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here unironically listen to ICP, KoRn, Slipknot and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: o-INSANE-CLOWN-POSSE-facebook.jpg (591KB, 2000x1363px) Image search: [Google]
o-INSANE-CLOWN-POSSE-facebook.jpg
591KB, 2000x1363px
Does anyone here unironically listen to ICP, KoRn, Slipknot and other similar bands?
>>
>>72644217
WATER
>>
>>72644240
FIRE
>>
FIRE
>>
>>72644240
FIRE
>>
/mu/ loves Death Grips.
>>
>>72644217
I don't much care for Korn anymore, even if I did listen to them all the time, ICP was never anything worth the effort, but I do still really enjoy Slipknot still. A lot of the Nu-Metal scene is a joke these days, which, to be fair, it was a joke when it hit big anyway. Also, Deftones are still arguably good.
>>
>>72644217
/mu/ likes hood rap that's not any different from white trash rap/rap rock so probably
early korn is pretty widely acclaimed
>>
>>72644217
i unironically listen to the song quote unquote by mr bungle does that count i dont listen to any of the other bands u listed
>>
File: 1491577273471.jpg (53KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1491577273471.jpg
53KB, 960x957px
Yes, I like all of these.

ICP: One of the few groups out there who are actually "fun" and have a self-effacing sense of humour. This is very welcome in a genre that is absolutely swamped with niggers complaining about racial oppression, being poor and coming out with the same old, humourless, po faced dog shit, and Pitchfork falling over themselves in a self-fellating display of virtue signalling. If you don't like ICP you're a twat that visits blacked.com

Korn: Scaruffi rated the debut higher than anything by Radiohead - lolz. OK I don't agree with that, but they do some great tunes. The singles have some solid licks, I like the singer's weird caveman scat singing style, and some of the tracks have this strange meditative feeling about them that I don't hear in a lot of rock bands. Not a big fan, but I'll listen to them on occasion.

3) Slipknot are excellent. Too many dismiss them due to le wacky masks but actually they have a pretty good range of ideas for their genre, Iowa had an amazing density to the guitar tone and was unrelenting. It definitely conveyed the whole Deliverance style feeling pretty well.

I have not listened to any of them in a while but I'd like to check out ICP's The Tempest, which got pretty good reviews, and catch up with Korn as I didn't really listen much past Untouchables. Supposedly they did some Skrillex bro-step nu metal style stuff a little while ago, and I'm a big fan of Excision et al. so I'll check this out also.
>>
>>72644330

Deftones literally became bar bitch music.
The kind trashy skanks cry to.
>>
I like Faygo.
>>
>>72644417
Agreed, these bands became victims of their popularity, For me, Korn will always stay as something special, because it was the first ever band that really got me into music, and they are pretty talanted too despite what kids say
>>
>>72644423
Thats why theyre awesome because stoner girls love deftones
>>
Slipknot is such a fucking mixed bag of mediocre to actually great songs but I enjoy them especially when I just need something of pure anger and teenage angst feeling
>>
Korns 90s stuff was legitimately great
>>
>>72645855
that's a stretch. Life Is Peachy through Untouchables is good, s/t is a step above
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.