[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if my opinion on a piece of music is right or wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484160155398.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155398.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
How do I know if my opinion on a piece of music is right or wrong?

please don't answer with memes or insults. I'm in a serious crisis here. I can barely listen to music with any pleasure anymore because I keep doubting myself. I just get anxious and distracted and have to turn it off.
>>
music is subjective you retard
>>
>>72642015
Wrong. Everybody knows music is 100% objective. OP, only enjoy Prog Rock. It is the superior genre over all the others. FACT!
>>
like, if your older than 16 you should probably kill yourself, but if you want music that is technically diversed(or at leaast pretends to be so) listen to genres with word "progressive" or "technical" in it ( only not progressive house that shit is awful)
>>
>>72641976
Ask /mu/ and it will tell you.
>>
>>72641976
Wow, I feel bad for you. But seriously, stop worrying about it. You're having an inferior experience when you let that stuff get to you, so unless you find a way to stop, there's really no point in listening to music.
>>
File: 001 (3).jpg (96KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
001 (3).jpg
96KB, 500x247px
sounds like you dont like music
>>
Don't take it so serieus
>>
File: file.jpg (123KB, 1003x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
123KB, 1003x1024px
>>72641976
go ask plebbit what to think and leave us alone
>>
>>72643623
This. If music doesn't elicit much of an emotional response in you then don't bother forcing it.

I'd know, because I went through the same thing. I barely even try to listen to music anymore. I just come here to shitpost about the latest albums.
>>
>>72641976
this is probably a bait thread but if it isn't, get off /mu/
>>
>>72643504
>so unless you find a way to stop

How do I do this?
>>
>>72641976
>opinion
>right or wrong
In case you don't realise this OP, an opinion can't be right or wrong. It's an opinion.
>>
just b urself
>>
>>72641976
Like what you like you spineless plebeian.
You don’t have to like every critically acclaimed work just because, it's called having a taste.

You can even like David Guetta shit if you sincerely like it. You will get ridiculed for it yes, but that doesn’t change the fact that you enjoy it. But then you have to be aware of it's flaws so don't think that everything that you like is flawless or if you don’t like something that it's automatically complete trash.

Be true to yourself, you don't have to like Death Grips and you don’t have to hate Coldplay (but Coldplay is really shit though lmao)
>>
>>72644082
Brittany Spears writes more complex music than Brahms
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.