[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone into deathcore (or any other good core,i'll take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: m.jpg (72KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
72KB, 620x620px
Anyone into deathcore (or any other good core,i'll take it) here? I'm looking for something new
>>
>>72641340
buy a gun and shoot yourself with it.
>>
>deathcore
this is a music board.

imagine being so psychologically maldeveloped that you're too immature to listen to even death metal, and opting for its baby alternative
>>
idk deathcote but Fleet Foxes will be releasing aoty this year so be ready mealheads
>>
File: 1411558686531.png (286KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1411558686531.png
286KB, 600x644px
>>72641340
>or any other good core
>good
>core
>>
File: slicethecakeodysseytothewest.jpg (229KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
slicethecakeodysseytothewest.jpg
229KB, 1080x1080px
>>72641340
Not really a fan of deathcore, but I like these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF7pAgs8i6c
>>
>>72641340
Fit for an autopsy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycp9xOkBNPs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhY-qvp5iho
>>
There's certain genres you can't talk about on /mu/ with people giving you shit for it. I however think deathcore is pretty okay, and there's some good bands in it. I like Slice The Cake, Oceano, Feed Her To The Sharks, iwrestledabearonce, The Acacia Strain, After The Burial, Novelists, The Red Shore, The Contortionist. Those are all pretty good.
>>
>>72642445
>iwrestledabearonce
take me back to 2011
>>
>>72642458
a guy in my high school got a Greta Knights full sleeve with their name in prominent letters
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx4DeqDz0mY
Only -core I enjoyed.
>>
>>72642458
yeah i know, but their new shit is pretty good and the lead singer is hot af. i always liked how they never took themselves seriously
>>
I share a distaste for it like many people here, as to me it sounds like stupid scene kid attempts at sounding brutal, in the stupidest way possible. But that said, the hostility in these comments is over the top. Pound for pound, dividing it up into its elements, I like the tough guy hardcore of Judge, the melodic death metal of Hypocrisy, and the djent of Meshuggah, so I can't really claim superiority.

I may not like the genre, but here's a decent video breaking down who the key bands are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afwoNVCxfw
>>
Veil of maya, faceless, the red chord and within the ruins are great
>>
>>72641798
say shit about mathcore and jazzcore, noob
>>72642445
this
>other core
Circle Of Death – Violent Intercourse
xTyrantx - Prepare For Devastation(2008)
try these
>>
>>72641404
imagine being this un-woke
>>
>>72643052
>jazzcore
post examples
>>
>>72643052
>jazzcore
dreamfunk is objectively better
>>
The acacia strain
Arsonists get all the girls
Carnifex
>>
File: Here Comes The Kraken.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Here Comes The Kraken.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
it's oddly hard to find stuff that's not totally overproduced
i like pic related and BMTH's first album mostly for that reason
slam sometimes manages to have raw production and still be heavy so why can't deathcore?
>>
>>72641340
Check out black tongue, code orange, harms way, and hell followed with
>>
File: 89FN6sRZ71s.jpg (151KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
89FN6sRZ71s.jpg
151KB, 1414x1000px
>>72643083
Zu – The Way Of The Animal Powers(2005)
Thrangh – Erzefilisch(2007)
Mombu - Niger(2013)
Kusudama - Mary Had A Little Lamb
>>
>>72642385
wow this is great
>>
>>72641340
Good on you for posting the only good Suicide Silence album. Also:
The Dillinger Escape Plan
John Coffey
Cancer Bats
Enter Shikari
Within The Ruins
Caliban
Callejon
The Acacia Strain
Lorna Shore
Kvelertak
A Day To Remember
Alexisonfire
Heaven Shall Burn
All Shall Perish
The Sorrow
The Contortionist
Parkway Drive

That's all can think of right now, and not all is deathcore. Most of it is a mixture of core with some other stuff, but all pretty good.
But the only really good core is grindcore, so get into that.

Agoraphobic Nosebleed
Insect Warfare
Nasum
Napalm Death
Pig Destroyer
Carcass
Rotten Sound
Terrorizer
Anal Cunt
Phobia
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.