[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought the picture in "itt: talentless hacks"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: leonard-cohen-1960s.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leonard-cohen-1960s.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>thought the picture in "itt: talentless hacks" threads was young Leonard Cohen
>never started Leonard Cohen threads because I thought /mu/ collectively decided to hate him
>find out it's actually Lou Reed
What does /mu/ think of Leonard Cohen
>>
>>72632259
Dustin Hoffman
>>
>>72632259
he was great
>>
Probably the greatest songwriter that's ever lived.
>>
The GOATest who ever GOATed
>>
he had a major crush on Nico (of The Velvet Underground & Nico), he asked her out a bunch of times but she never said yes
>>
>>72632259
he's a dumb idiot
>>
>>72633033
he's too good for Nico
>>
>>72633033
It was probably because he was a jew

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".
>>
File: IMG_4947.jpg (1004KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.jpg
1004KB, 3264x2448px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: leonard-cohen-1.jpg (139KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leonard-cohen-1.jpg
139KB, 1440x1080px
>>72632259
Amazing poet and songwriter

"And he said all men will be sailors, then until the sea shall free them,
But he himself was broken, long before the sky would open"
>>
>>72633196
>If it be your will
>That I speak no more
>And my voice be still
>As it was before
>I will speak no more
>I shall abide until
>I am spoken for
>If it be your will
>>
>>72633033
>>72633110

Wasn't the first verse of One Of Cannot Be Wrong written for Nico or something
>>
>>72633430
I don't know, I think so
>>
>>72632259
Al Pacino
>>
File: 1415924135-lc-khoffman.jpg (68KB, 814x251px) Image search: [Google]
1415924135-lc-khoffman.jpg
68KB, 814x251px
>>72632270
Ashkenazi inbreeding in action. Should have Nimoy there too.
>>
>>72632259
first 3 albums are good then he really fell off
>>
>>72634179
His two big live albums, Live In London and Live In Dublin, are his best work
>>
File: Various Positions.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Various Positions.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
best, not even because of hallelujah
>>
>>72634493
Great album
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.