[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are music people edgelords? I love the music, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: crystal-castles-50d43e4b0b77c.jpg (871KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crystal-castles-50d43e4b0b77c.jpg
871KB, 1920x1080px
Why are music people edgelords? I love the music, don't get me wrong, but watching some of their interviews it's like they don't turn off. Atleast the Norwegians burned down churches and sniffed dead things, a lot of musicians today are just self absorbed in their image
>>
whats up i dont give a fuck
>>
Ethan is really like he portrays himself to be

Alice was just his little slave
>>
>>72631930

Ethan seemed kinda alright, Alice just felt out there, especially with her goodbye message
>>
>>72632017
Ethan is really sick as fuck, but also great
>>
when this stpd whore will release a soloalbum?
>>
>>72632534

Why do you want it? new chick's better anyway
>>
>>72631911
why can't either of them afford a decent haircut
>>
You say musicians today are self absorbed in their image but Norwegians were cool because they sniffed dead things and burned churches.
Don't you kind of see a contradiction there? You admit you like Burzum better because you prefer the edgy image they gave off.
>>
>>72632712

I guess the reason I respected it more was because you didn't see some guy on snapchat with a story "Ayy, see that dead thing, I sniffed that shit!" was it fucked up, yeah, were they trying to hand me a pamplet why it's not PC to mosh at a Taake show? No
>>
>>72632966
I see what you mean, they did it more for themselves than for an audience.
I think you kind of expect too much from artists tho, they're reg people they don't "owe' their fans to act a certain way when they're doing music
>>
i want to throw a brick at her head and then regret what i've done.
>>
>>72633286
*not doing music
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
For the longest time I thought they were both aspie. I'm not even talking shit, to me this is why they seemed so likeable.
>>
>>72631911
I don't know but it sucks. There's a huge /fa/ element to music that shuts out a lot of talent.
>>
>>72633427

I mean don't get me wrong, I wear band shirts, I've got a patch jacket I wear every once in a while when I'm with my metalhead/table top friends, but I'm not showing any of it in peoples faces, bandshirts are my own satisfaction because I think plain color tees are boring and every once in a while you'll run by somebody who knows the band and you talk about it. The patch jacket it just my thing, idk I like looking at it and remembering a concert or and experience
>>
>>72631911

What's their deal?
>>
>>72633399
they are though
>>
>>72633399
jeez, no wonder she left. that nose probably hogged up 75 percent of their coke
>>
>>72631911
that guy looks like a testicle
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.