[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when people think that you have to have a certain personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>when people think that you have to have a certain personality type in order to listen to a certain kind of music
>>
File: 1465132477600.jpg (9KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
1465132477600.jpg
9KB, 238x238px
>"You listen to punk? You must be so political!"
>>
as a person who
Sold Crack i am deeply offended u said just anyone can particpate in my musical culture. If youre white you must apologize before and after every music listening session if you listen to our music.
>>
>"how do you listen to, what is it?...infant annihilator? how do you listen to that and then say you're not an evil devil worshipper???"
>>
>>72624279
MURDERING BABIES

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>72624259
Sup viper
>>
It must come as a surprise to people that you are so boring and devoid of personality despite the interesting music you listen to.
>>
>>72624178
You have to be an aspie to listen to anything with less than 100k listeners on last.fm
>>
>>72624335

Ooh, got 'em

How about you contribute to the thread by providing content like we used to do when 4chan wasn't infested with humorless reddit cunts like you eh?
>>
>>72624335
delet this
>>
>>72624178
While true, certain music does attract certain personalities. This is why certain genres have stereotypes about the listeners.
>>
>>72624335
OP BTFO
>>
>>72624362
1) it was clearly a joke, but probably true given how deeply offended you got

2) how in the fuck does one actually contribute to a thread like this? "Yeah man, me too" wow great contribution of "content"

3) you are the humorless cunt, not the fella you responded to.
>>
>>72624335
OP here and I'll have you know I have quite the strong sense of personality! It seems to me you are a negative person. For this I invite you to eat my asshole. Like a fiend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.