[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /mu/, here's a chance to insert your (usually) unwanted,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bannana duck.jpg (29KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
bannana duck.jpg
29KB, 480x581px
Alright /mu/, here's a chance to insert your (usually) unwanted, obnoxious opinions, your 2 page rym review, etc about your favorite album(s)

I've been listening to garbage soundcloud rap a lot because I didn't want to be chalenged with my music but now I want something that grabs my attention a little more.

Help me out.
>>
>>72618386
tupac isnt nearly as good as biggie

also what do you need help with
>>
>>72618510
>tupac isnt nearly as good as biggie
>started listening to rap last year
>>
>>72618539
no
>>
>>72618570
>compares the two based on flow only because newfag to rap
>>
>people who don't listen to a certain genre have no right to comment on said genre
>people who only listen to essentials and don't delve deeper into the genre shouldn't comment on what the best album of that genre is
>people who call other people poseurs have dull and formulaic taste. They are afraid of listening to anything out of their comfort zone and attack other people out of self consciousness and insecurity about their own taste
>>
>>72618599
keep making them huge assumptions based on 7 words some online stranger said
>>72618627
>people who don't listen to a certain genre have no right to comment on said genre
so true
>people who call other people poseurs have dull and formulaic taste. They are afraid of listening to anything out of their comfort zone and attack other people out of self consciousness and insecurity about their own taste
this applies the other way around too
desu
>>
>>72618627
This guy gets it
>>
>>72618656
it's belligerent assumptions true but it's also probably right
>>
>>72618682
you say it's true that they're belligerent assumptions yet you agree with only your own thoughts even though you dont know jack shit about me
>>
File: IMG_3925.jpg (132KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3925.jpg
132KB, 713x713px
listen to this, here's a sample

https://youtu.be/uNV_zMYbssE

and if you like it move on to Sole's album Selling Live Water
>>
>>72618721
yeah im guessing what i said was right, you're a newfag to rap and still enthralled by biggies flow and multi-syllabic rhyming while ignoring versatility and richness of themes that can a double album enough to make it great and overall lyricism. Probably only heard one or two Tupac album too.

gtfo newfag
>>
>>72618794
*sustain a double album
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.