[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop listening to Meeting of the Waters. The EP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1473394978165.jpg (1MB, 3077x3898px) Image search: [Google]
1473394978165.jpg
1MB, 3077x3898px
I can't stop listening to Meeting of the Waters.

The EP game on point once again.

I'd really like to see Freaky Deaky back in the mix after Sleep Cycle. Deakin/Avey duo project could be neat.
>>
Yeah it's amazing. Total throwback to the AnCo if old without feeling like a retread.

I'm excited for where they will take their sound for the next proper albums

Also
>ep
>32 minutes
>>
>>72592722
Not sure what else you would call it. Though I'm not an expert on media, there may be a better word for what this is.

You hit the nail on the head though. I'm not a PW hater, but it's definitely not one of my favorite eras, and I'd like to see the next step. That said, their recent performances have been very good, and I'm seeing them again in a little over two weeks, very excited for that.
>>
>>72592437
What is wrong with their faces
They look like someone who would come to a party and start talking about veganism or some shit
>>
>>72592437
Sleep Cycle + Meeting of the Waters could be monumental
>>
File: 1455056300048.jpg (132KB, 490x327px) Image search: [Google]
1455056300048.jpg
132KB, 490x327px
>>72592879
Have you listened to their music?

They're the kind of people that would take their shoes off at your front door, mate.
>>
>>72592796
AnCo needs to go back to acoustic guitar music. It helps a ton with their songwriting, which is something that was deeply lacking in Painting With. Having the Deak onboard will help. I'm very hopeful for their next full length album, I just hope we don't have to wait years for it.
>>
>>72592722
>>72592796
Is MotW live? I googled it and something said it was a live EP
>>
File: 1455076261554.jpg (61KB, 293x468px) Image search: [Google]
1455076261554.jpg
61KB, 293x468px
>>72592919
It was recorded in a forest in Brazil by Avey and Geo. It sounds to me like long segments were recorded live and patched together into full songs later. But I could be wrong. There's definitely live aspects of it, and it isn't a studio project, that's for sure.

>>72592914
Agreed. There's a very distinct line between their purely electronic music and those that use real instruments. This tour has a very energetic drummer, which I appreciate a lot, while Panda Geo and Avey do their beeps and boops.
>>
Did anyone pick up the leftovers at their webstore? Managed to snag one before selling out half an hour later.
>>
>>72593043
Lucky. I wasn't even really aware of it coming out, just grabbed a DL in a sharethread.
>>
>>72593043
I got one at the record store the morning of RSD. There were very few and I got one of the last ones!
>>
>>72593043
>>72593189
Record Store Day for me too.
One of the main things I was excited for.
>>
>>72592988
Interesting, thanks for the info
>>
Does anyone else think Avey is "special"
>>
>>72593534
Especially
>>
>>72593534
Him and Panda definitely have the 'tism.
>>
Really enjoying this release as well.
I spent nearly a year studying abroad in Brazil and am very nature oriented, so it's automatically a hit for me, but everything about it, from the playlist for man of oil geo did on the radio to the songs themselves, are amazing.
>>
>>72592437
If you're looking for a Deak/Aves solo project, then check out Down There. Deak played on most of the songs and it was pretty much just him and Avey for the entire production.
>>
>>72592437
I'm on the second track right now. Really happy to hear this after the past two LPs. I had stopped paying attention
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.