[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Although I am OFWGKTA for life I fucks with XAVIER WULF and $UICIDEBOYZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0525.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Although I am OFWGKTA for life I fucks with XAVIER WULF and $UICIDEBOYZ

They have that old fuck everything feel that Odd Future used to have, and I fucking love that. I love WULF'S cool school shooter 90s aesthetic music videos, and Suicide Boys trap influenced horror core songs are fucking AMAZING
But remember OFWGKTA for life. Kill People, Burn Shit, Fuck School.

It's golf nigga.
>>
File: me in your thread.gif (1MB, 453x344px) Image search: [Google]
me in your thread.gif
1MB, 453x344px
>>
cant read desu
>>
File: underage b&.png (22KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
underage b&.png
22KB, 684x560px
>>
or u could just stop being a loser and listen to actual memphis rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpkIRTuAzno
>>
>>72589030
>>72589047
>>72589055
>>72589059
All of you - go fuck yourself. you bully for months, you hurted me, you made me cry, and now it gotten even worse.

I shared my life story with you, i shared with you the pain i have experienced, expecting you to show some sympathy.. but instead your just ridiculing me and keep bullying me.

The pain i have experienced in my life is indescribeable, and the fact you derive joy from the pain of others is fucking gross. any of you who experienced joy from my pain is a eviI human being and he should be ashamed of yourself.

How can you be so emotionless?

How can you be so cruel?

How can you derive joy from knowing the other one is suffering? i fucking suffered from clinical depression, and you guys ridicule my life story.

I was allways so nice towards all of you, told you that i wish you the best in your life, told you that i love you all... but you just kept bullying me. what if i was suicidal? would you really want to have the guilt of making a person kill himself for the rest of your life?

Im not going to suicide, but if it was someone else it could have ended this way, and thats why you all should be ashamed of yourself and to change your attitude from now on.
>>
>>72588984
lmao is this bait
>>
That feel when david bowie did school shooter aesthetic better than any of these fuckers when he was in his late 60's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R8HTIgHUU
>>
>>72589073
what
>>
>>72588984
>cool school shooter 90s aesthetic

What the fuck?
>>
>>72589073
Dude you need to get better at shitposting. This was not subtle at all. The OP almost got me but this gave it away too much.
>>
>>72588984
>I fucks with
Stop

Speak english you fucktard
>>
File: 1474234657698.jpg (27KB, 368x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474234657698.jpg
27KB, 368x960px
>>72589139
It's 2017 get on the irony train senpai
>>
>>72589256
Irony is dead. Post-Irony is dying.

Proto-Sincerity is the new wave.
>>
Don't lump xavier into those shit artists.
>>
>>72589595
But he's a black version of $B
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.