[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i keep it 300, like the romans >300 >romans seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: kanye-west1.jpg (219KB, 1389x773px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west1.jpg
219KB, 1389x773px
>i keep it 300, like the romans
>300
>romans

seriously is he retarded or something?
>>
You just don't get it. It's supposed to be shit
>>
Wow it must be 2013 again
>>
He's a historical revisionigger
>>
The media, the people who exploit him for their personal gain and treat him like human garbage are retarded. Kanye is actually a decent human being.
>>
300 in roman numerals = CCC

CCC stand for calm, cool, collected

Kanye is literally levels above you mentally
>>
>>72585064
LIKE THE SPARTANS!
Sparta! Kanye! Come on dude! Do some research first! JEEEZ
>>
>>72585064
DUDE CCC IS 300 IN ROMAN NUMERALS IT MEANS COOL CALM AND COLLECTED JUST LIKE THE ROMANS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THAT LMAO
>>
300 in Roman numerals = CCC
CCC = Cool, Calm, Collected
Every verse that Kanye spits is a spiderweb of metaphor and allusion; he may be popular, but Kanye's not for the masses.
>>
>Keep it 100
Keep it real
>Keep it 300
Keep it 3x as real
>Romans
He needed a word to fit the rhyme scheme
>>
>>72585154
t. knew a Roman in real life
>>
File: surullinen.jpg (20KB, 600x281px) Image search: [Google]
surullinen.jpg
20KB, 600x281px
>>72585110
I agree with this. I don't care for his music much, even if I liked his early albums at the time. It's too obvious that he's being exploited and treated unfairly.

If you actually have in-depth perspective of him, you can see how much of his public persona is fabricated and how evidently he displays endearing traits, even humility. I also feel like som parts of pop culture try to paint him as a somewhat low IQ idiot loudmuth, but he can be insightful as well.
>>
>>72585192
NOW
>>
>>72585149
>>72585192
>>72585197
"No"
>>
>>72585064
The Romans claimed they were actually decedents of the Trojans you know. I doubt Kanye knew that, but if he did then you know. Kinda fits, very loosely though.
>>
>>72585154
The Romans were actually pretty cool calm and collected though. Their tactics in battle relied on discipline to fight greater numbers, and pax romana was 200 odd years of peace. They kept their shit pretty damn cool until the Crisis of the 3rd Century when it all went downhill. Even after that the Byzantines kept pretty cool headed until the crusaders sacked Byzantium and 100 years later the Ottomans blew down the walls with cannons.
>>
>>72585064
Roman senate had 300 senators
>>
>>72585505
>BREAKING: Kanye West hinting at a political career in the US Senate?
>>
>>72585297
>Spartans are Trojans
>>
>>72585064
300 BC. The Lex Ogulnia was passed, allowing plebeians to take roles in the priesthood. The line is about how his music has the power to take the average pleb and turn them into something better.
>>
In the year 300 BC a member of the plebian class was elected to the senate for the first time.

Just like him, Kanye has ascended into the elites despite coming from a plebian (black) background.

>trying to understand kanye
>Not having a PhD in classics smdh
>>
Julius Caesar's army enslaved 300 tribes during the Gallic Wars of 58-50BC. In the line Kanye is simply comparing his might to that of Caesar
>>
No joke though the Black Skinhead chorus is one of the hypest thing's he's ever recorded.
>>
>>72585064
Yes. The only people more retarded than Kanye are his knuckledragging fans.
>>
>>72585064
it's quite clearly supposed to be bait, like in Flashing Lights when he says "I'm just sayin' Mona Lisa, come home, you know you can't roll without Caesar."
The lyrics are making fun of people like you who get annoyed by historical inaccuracies.
>>
>>72585064
>tfw i was just listening to this song
And yeah, he is retarded
>now if i fuck this model
>and she just bleached her asshole
>and i get bleach on my t-shirt
>>
>>72585110
I agree, when it comes to celebrities, media is really toxic.
>>
>>72585862
A majority of people call Kanye an asshole

The verse
>now if i fuck this model
>and she just bleached her asshole
>and i get bleach on my t-shirt
>ima feel like an asshole
I believe implies that he does not care about what other people call him, and this is the only way he'll feel like an asshole
>>
>>72585971
Hm, I see, even if it means something else and not just him fucking a model with a bleached asshole, it could have been worded in a better way, sounds like he was using his t-shirt as condom or something.
>>
>>72585862
>fucking
>t-shirt involved
>>
>>72586235
Kanye is insecure about his gut
>>
>>72586235
t. actual virgin
>>
>>72586265
>>72586274
such a burger thing to have your shirt on while having sex. i'm betting the latter of (you) have never in your life had actual consensual sex.
>>
File: 1491045530507.jpg (68KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491045530507.jpg
68KB, 600x580px
>>72585227
OP was BTFO deal with it senpai
>>
No seriously, what's his best song lyrically?
>>
>>72585791
This is very clever bait anon, kudos. Almost got me
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.