[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your favorite artists of this amazing genre? 1. Forêt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (751KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
751KB, 1200x627px
Who is your favorite artists of this amazing genre?

1. Forêt De Vin
2. Robert Parker
3. Futurecop!
those are my top 3
>>
>>72583973
1 John Carpenter
2 Brad Fiedel
3 the dude who made the Genocyber OST
>>
>>72584002
You have fine taste my friend
>>
>>72584013
I'm not your friend you autistic furfag

seriously what's with the lolrandom cutesy RawrX3 name?
Are you a FN@F loser who just found out about synth music through an ebin youtube vidya gameplay video or someshit?
>>
>>72583973
TImecop1983
>>
>>72584071
No. What hell are you talking about dude?
I'm literally using a name just cause I can.
why you gotta be so mad about it?

Wanna talk about what you're really upset about?

You're the first person to actually give a damn that I have name across 3 other boards I've had this name.

Also no, I've been into Synthwave for a bit now, I just now thought to make a thread on /mu/

>FNAF
Yeah no that game is stupid as fuck
>furfag
The fuck that gotta do with shit?

>>72584107
yeah he's cool.
>>
>>72584141
cause you're being a faggot about your name
fucking hurt yourself, you deserve to be put on trial and executed under a blatantly false pretense you sparkledog fucker.

>The fuck that gotta do with shit?
thanks for confirming that you're a furfag, you retarded scene kid
>>
>>72584242

I didn't confirm nor deny jackshit dumbass.

I'm asking what does it have to do with me at all?

If I were a furry, why do you care? What does it matter? You wouldn't talk shit to my face. You wouldn't come to me and stab me. I did literally nothing to you and what did you do? You came to my thread to be a complete asshole. I start a thread to talk about my favorite genre of music and you gotta troll like an asshole. Seriously, fuck off.

My name literally has nothing to do with furry stuff. I just thought of it and typed it in cause it was literally what I was eating today.
>>
Oh geez, I guess my favourite is

Jan Hammer - Crockett's Theme

I wonder why no one has topped that one so far
>>
>>72584300
You're being a complete asshole to everyone on this board by filling your name field with cutesy lolrandom scene kid shit you oblivious retard, you're actively insulting everyone with this shit, and on top of that, you're not even being apologetic about it.

I reiterate: you deserve to get arrested by the cops, accused and convicted of raping your little sister, and then executed. And you deserve everyone to believe it.
>>
>>72584404
lol damn son, you're so fucking butthurt right now. Seriously, go cry in your corner some place else. Literally no one else gives a shit.

Everyone else is laughing at the fact of how mad you are.
>>
DROID fucking BISHOP

Also Dynatron
>>
File: Uwout.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Uwout.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>72584404
Wtf is wrong with you? How can you be so triggered just becouse somebody decided to use a goddamn username?? I really don't understand

>>72584304
Didn't know that. Nice one!
>>
>>72584651
At this point I think he's trolling. I can't see someone going on this long and not be trolling.
>>
>>72583973
1. Perturbator
2. everyone else
>>
I'm listening to the new /ulver/ and it has some pretty interesting synthwave vibes.

And I'm fucking enjoying it.

Fucking ulver man.
>>
a true genius of this generation, myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.