[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>follow some friend of friend's spotify account >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.jpg (71KB, 607x850px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
71KB, 607x850px
>follow some friend of friend's spotify account
>meet at party, tells me he really 'likes my spotify'
>start talking about music, find out he pretty much is entry level fantano core (DG, clipping etc.), but wants to expand taste
>tell him that I'll make a rec playlist
>2 months later, check his spotify and my shit is everywhere
feels good guys. I'm shaping this dudes taste.
>>
Did you at least offer him a blowjob?
>>
I wish I had an experience like this.
>>
>>72579033
>using spotify
>>
>>72579033
you are ruining the man, he will hate you one day
>>
>>72579049
usually people with at least the tiniest bit propensity for interests respond really positively to people that have and cultivate their interests.

anybody with half a mind will ask you to show them music
>>
>>72579118
People are aware that I listen to different music than they do but I haven't been once asked to show them mine.
>>
>>72579033
>friend
>>
What's the difference between /mu/core and fantano core ?
>>
>>72579469
Kanye West
>>
>>72579151
This
I recommended something without prompt before and they really liked it and was listening to it for weeks
>>
>>72579033
Nice

I used to always play the music in my high school lounge and had a good mix of mainstream sounds (but almost never top 40) with some stuff that is one or two steps removed. Got quite a few people asking me for recs going different ways (hip hop heads, indieheads, dadrockers etc.) and I slowly eased them in to cool shit and taught them how to find their own music. Even in college I still get the odd person ask me for music recs (I also get recs for film and literature, they think I'm like a walking taste algorithm mixed with Wikipedia)
>>
>>72579033

>>follow some friend of friend's spotify account
>>2 months later, check his spotify and my shit is everywhere
>>feels good guys.

this is the most normie thread up on this entire board right now.
>>
File: IMG_8929.png (2MB, 1257x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8929.png
2MB, 1257x703px
>>72579560
People more socialable than I am are using this board !!!
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've had the same thing happen but with films
>>
How do I /mu/pill someone who only listens to Avenged Sevenfold and Metallica?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.