[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. what is her endgame? I hear she's supposed to be this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Sia_Seattle.jpg (249KB, 1195x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Sia_Seattle.jpg
249KB, 1195x1413px
So.. what is her endgame? I hear she's supposed to be this amazing musician with massive introspection and deep, meaningful lyrics. I guess she hides her face for concerts because it's not about the artist but the music or something? Yet everything she's put out sounds like some generic pop trash. Honestly nothing different than what's out there already.

So what's her deal? And why is her dick in just about everything lately? Seriously, genuinely curious.
>>
>>72577324
listen to color the small one
>>
>>72577354
Useless post.
>>
>>72577324
who is this
>>
>>72577324
I'm honestly very confused about this too. She acts like this massive pretentious avant-garde artist but makes boring pop music.
>>
She hides her face on stage because nobody can relate to a 41 year old popstar.
>>
Make boring music with rhianna knock off voice, but also hide face because ugly and old
>>
>>72577421
>>72577409
Okay so I'm not the only who sees around this as well then. Good, because I pretty much agree with all of these. Sia ain't shit.
>>
>>72577359
fuck you
>>
>>72577324
pretty much her only real contribution to anything is providing a track for a shit made for tv movie and I AM LORDE YAH YAH YAH.
>>
You all act like shes new or something
>>
>looks like the 6th grade art teacher from a small town in middle america
>makes garbo pop music that mainstream media thinks is deep because dancing loli and stupid giant hair that hides ugly face
>music is pretty boring and forgettable
>>
So it's settled then? She's just some old ass generic boring popstar ala Madonna?

>>72577544
Apparently she's been around for years but she's only gotten big recently.

Still doesn't answer any of my questions.
>>
Zero 7 Sia, best Sia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uin5LDFr1SE
>>
Her voice is unique. Thats it.
>>
She's been considered a 'serious artist' because she wrote songs for other big pop artists. If she does actually write her own music that sadly puts her above the majority of popstars. She's also able to reproduce the singing quality on albums in live performances.

I.e. the bar is just really fucking low.
>>
>>72577324
yeah i don't get it either. nothing seems to truly set her apart in terms of songwriting or vocal talent. she sounds like a slightly more subtle adele. people do love a gimmick though

i think it's just a matter of pure chance, who gets massive and who remains obscure. especially in this weird viral internet market that musicians have to learn to manipulate. take this song for example. look at how many views it has. nothing sets it apart from other current songs that only have a few million views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
>>
she's great
>>
>>72577324
>>72577324
>I guess she hides her face for concerts because it's not about the artist but the music or something?
she hides it cause she's ugly and old
>>
>>72577421
The only reason you think she has a Rihanna knock-off voice is because Sia wrote songs for her
>>
Gaga is far superior female mainstream pop singer-songwriter. Sia is writing the same song for 3-4 years.
>>
>>72577595
oh awesome, I never knew zero 7 did somethin with SIA.
>>
>>72577589
this is why youll be a forever faggot, you need other people to form an opinion.

SIA is good at what she does and definitely offers something to the music world, you may not care for pop but she still is quite impressive with how versatile she is.
>>
>>72579234

I think she left Sia's demo vocals in the Diamonds song too
>>
>>72579517
Rihanna has shit live vocals, no control of the music she releases, can't dance, was racist against asian people numerous times, outed a soccer player as a joke etc
The fact that she is presented as one of the ~greates pop stars of out times in the media was always werid to me. #1 singles and a good stylist can make anyone forget, I guess.
>>
>write normie bangers for industry plants
>try to leverage all the dirty hands you've cleaned over the years in the hollywood machine into letting you release an album
>develop a style that allows you to hide your 90 year old roadkill face because the audience of any artist you've written a song for will never find you relatable
>make a few hits with music videos involving scantily clad ten year olds wiggling about
>someone actually photographs your real face and your career ends
some John Merrick shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.