[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't bad at all. Why do you retards overreact about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Humanz 2.jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Humanz 2.jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
This isn't bad at all. Why do you retards overreact about everything ? If I didn't listen to music myself I would think everything ever recorded is shit.
>>
Its bad, retard
>>
This is 4chan, its full of NEETs and Fags who have nothing better to do than bitch and troll
>>
If /mu/ hates damon so much why do they get pissed when he doesn't sing on Gorillaz songs?
>>
>>72577124
This is the part I don't understand. I'm a miserable NEET like the rest of you, but I use this place as my escape. To feel good. I'll never understand why people go out of their way here to feel like shit and complain. We have real life for that.
>>
File: sand people.gif (1MB, 332x173px) Image search: [Google]
sand people.gif
1MB, 332x173px
STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
STOP LIKING WHAT I DISLIKE
>>
>>72577109
>>72577124
Salutations, my fellow Redditors!
>>
>>72577166
I've been here for 10 years. Suck my dick.
>>
I'm glad that you managed to enjoy a thing that I did not.
>>
>>72577109
Its just inconsistent and not as good as the rest of their discography
The interludes dont really work well, so the "party to the end of the world" narrative does not really step up the album.
But mainly it doesnt feel gorillaz, it feels like damon with collaborators. Something that the rest of the albums, with their kind of story telling mixed with the animations they brought to the table, achieved to hide and made a "band feel" that this album (but specially the fall) doe not have.
>>
i like it. liking strobelite alot.
>>
>>72577109
It isn't bad but it isn't great, which is a noticeable step down from the rest of their discography. It honestly sounds like a compilation of B-sides. Good ones, but still just B-sides.
>>
>>72577556
literally this
>>
>>72577138
This, that's the part of the whole critic I expected less.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.