[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time in the six years I'm coming to /mu/ that I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

First time in the six years I'm coming to /mu/ that I was able to actually appreciate this album, feels weird, I always joked about it being comicaly bad, but you were right /mu/ it's pretty good, at least an 8/10, It's like closing a circle, am I a /mu/tant now?
I don't know, don't think so, but enjoying this album after all this time does feel emotionally like having a long over-due realization .
>>
>>72576584
stay woke, op
>>
>>72576584
how many listens does it take, because holy shit I can't stand this album
>>
>>72576584
this is supposed to be the first thing you listen to so you can die having listened to the greatest piece of music in modern history
>>
>>72576850
>>
>>72576870
What, so you can get it out of the way and spend the rest of your life listening to good music?
>>
>>72577134
no so you can die peacefully whenever you die because you've listened to the best there is and will ever be
>>
>>72576884
i give every album the 3 listen, still cant get into this. What genre would you classify the album as, maybe thats my issue.
>>
>>72577269
Psych-folk.
>>
>>72577287
fuck it i guess i dont like psych folk then
>>
>tfw discovering Neutral Milk Hotel before you discover /mu/.
>tfw it's a meme and you had no idea.
>>
>>72576850
>>
>>72576850
>>72577269
The first time I listened to it I thought it was interesting but didn't know what to think about it so I would listen to it randomly over time til it just clicked for me. It might take time just come back to it later you might like it then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.