[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do people with vinyl discs actually listen to them? what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 800.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
do people with vinyl discs actually listen to them? what's the point of owning vinyl in 2017?
>>
>>72571580
it's a good way to spend hundreds of dollars
>>
If you don't listen to your collection, you're a poseur faggot
>>
>>72572981
why not spending those dollars on a solid backup solution?
>>
>>72573144
because you can't show off a solid backup solution on /mu/ or instagram
>>
It's a more developed and richer sound if you have the proper set up and aren't just some show off trendy fagola who only listens to /mu/core
>>
because people spend their money on shit
>>
>>72573171
aha!
>>
owning vinyl is like owning a piece of art

it's fucking pointless but it feels nice

and when you're bankrupt you can sell them for the same price or more than what you got them for
>>
Two words

Grooves
>>
File: images (6).jpg (23KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
23KB, 470x313px
Placebo sound it's what rich kids like now
>>
>>72571580
I literally just like the feeling of taking an album out of the sleeve and putting it on the turntable. I don't think it's a waste of money since I usually only pay 6-20 dollars per album at my local record shop
>>
they're really just collectibles now. I don't understand why you'd go through the effort of actually listening to them.
>>
>>72571580
>collecting vinyl in 2017
>started collecting vinyl after 2008

are there any bigger poseur/normalfag red flags?
>>
>owning vinyl
>not listening to it
what the fuck is the point?
do people actually fucking do that?
I have like 2 boxes full of albums and have listened to (almost) all of them. I can understand if ya buy a bunch and don't have time to listen to all of them right away, but if you buy vinyl without the intent of listening to it, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>72573171
do you not understand the point of collecting
>>
>>72575071
collecting is for spergs
>>
>>72575380
are you so affraid of commitment that the thought of someone committing their time and money into collecting makes you label them as "spergs"?
>>
>>72575417
you're reading too deeply into it -- typical sperg behavior
>>
>>72575429
great projection my dude
>>
>>72575442
you went hannibal lecter on my reply and i'm the one projecting. ok.
>>
>>72574934
but i was 13 in 2008 i was a poor boy with no job and no money
>>
>>72571580

>someone else listens to Marnie

wew lad thought I was the only one for a while
>>
>>72575467
explain to me why you think collecting is for spergs, then
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.