[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming through, official DOOM album rankings over here. VV2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mf_doom-mf_dope.jpg (128KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
mf_doom-mf_dope.jpg
128KB, 553x553px
Coming through, official DOOM album rankings over here.

VV2 = Danger DOOM > VV > KING GEEDORAH > Born Like This > Doomsday > Mmm Food! > Madvillain
>>
>>72565773
>danger doom second
>VV2 above VV1
>Doomsday above MM Food
>Madvillainy dead last

-_-
>>
>>72565773
>King Geedorah not at the top
>Madvillainy
>>
>Madvillainy last
nice meme senpai
>>
king geedorah=mm food!>madvillian>doomsday>danger doom>vv=vv2>born like this
>>
>>72565773
When being a contrarian goes too far
>>
it's

VV1 > Madvillainy > Born Like This > MM Food > King Geedorah > Doomsday > VV2 >> Danger Doom
>>
>>72565795
>danger doom second
His only album that has skits that you actually wanna listen to. Also just really good in general.

>VV2 above VV1
Yup. Production was must better in VV2, though the first half of VV1 is really strong. Although the open mic night songs are great.

>Doomsday above MM Food
Yeah, Doomsday is much grittier and raw-er than MM Food. It felt way too safe and forgettable. You know, other than

>SUPER

>Madvillainy dead last

Yeah, I mean

>Beats are just lazily looped samples
>Pointless skits and musical moments that do nothing for the album
>Monotone voice that makes it easy to ignore him

It's his worst album. Everything else he's put out is much more interesting than this.
>>
>>72565928
>His only album that has skits that you actually wanna listen to. Also just really good in general.

yeah but it's overly poppy and the beats are just way too glossy, it was a sort of impromptu project

also, WAY too fucking many AS skits, they were endearing at first but they got annoying

>Yup. Production was must better in VV2, though the first half of VV1 is really strong. Although the open mic night songs are great.

idk VV1 is just an incredibly well produced, clever/humorous, and memorable album that sort of overshadows VV2 in everything the latter album tried to do

>Yeah, Doomsday is much grittier and raw-er than MM Food. It felt way too safe and forgettable. You know, other than

Different strokes I guess, I think the squeaky clean feeling of MM Food fits the atmosphere well- seriously, Potholderz and Rapp Snitch Knishes are DOOM classics

>>Beats are just lazily looped samples
>>Pointless skits and musical moments that do nothing for the album
>>Monotone voice that makes it easy to ignore him

wow how wrong. every song, while revolving around single samples, is both short and sweet and able to actually pull that off but also has a lot of residual samples and sfx- it becomes really obvious when you listen to the album with good headphones. as for the musical moments/skits, I can see that, but I think everything on the album builds to its atmosphere in some way or another, and there's not really one track I'd call "weak". and if you're ignoring DOOM on that album I just have no idea what to tell ya
>>
King Geedorah = Madvillainy > mm Food > Doomsday > VV > Dangerdoom > VV2 > Born Like This
>>
>>72566207
Now here's some taste.
>>
How can you tier a discography when just about every release is high to god tier quality

Pointless thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.