[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do $B have to have such a cancerous fanbase? Cool dudes that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: a0741372305_10.jpg (409KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0741372305_10.jpg
409KB, 1200x1200px
Why do $B have to have such a cancerous fanbase?
Cool dudes that work really hard and put out loads of great content only to have it ruined by le ironic memers
>>
Does /mu/ think these guys are basic Soundcloud rap?
>>
>>72563647
pls respond to me
>>
>>72563647

Cause they're edgy and white
>>
File: IMG_9228.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9228.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>72563647
I put off trying em forever because everyone i knew that liked em were the same lot that were into Yung Lean & shitposting Sad Boys :( all the time. But i finally tried pic related & it was actually really solid. Definitely better than the "rep" they get.

I guess to answer your question, i guess its cause of the aesthetic they chose. Not their fault, more of the scene's.
>>
>>72564170
Yeah but I guess they're kinda edgy for a reason,
>>
>>72563647
they aren't good
>>
>>72564184

Doesnt matter to the average listen. If they were black they'd have a completely different fanbase (as long as they didnt use anime imaginary, in that case they'd get swarmed by sheltered white bois and instantly ridiculed by the "trve" black fanbase)
>>
>>72564180
Miunno i just feel like Ruby really carries them just because he brings that punk element to the group where as $crim is just as important but at least he enjoys Future and Keef for what they are
>>
>>72564197
Very compelling, I understand a lot of people dislike them I just want to know why
>>
>>72564921
they don't make good music
>>
I COME THROUGH WITH HELICOPTERS
>>
hella contrived, egotistical, whiny, unoriginal, their singing shit is wack, i could go on
>>
cringiest lyrics probably ever
>>
Are they one of those Soundcloud rappers who pretend they have lots of money so they take pictures of themselves next to a stranger's BMW that is parked in the street?
>>
>>72563647
>cool dudes

they're edgy nerds
>>
>>72565055
Ok so you're trolling
>inb4 hurr you haven't said y they're gd durr
>>72565266
Could literally say that about any music ever, anyone who uses contrived in an analysis should be shot
>>72565277
How so?
>>72565782
No
>>72565999
Tbh if you don't hate America you should kys
>>
theyre yung lean for the guys who say yung lean is stupid
>>
>>72566143
t. 13 year old
>>
>>72563647
Who?
>>
>>72566208
Compelling
>>72566189
What if i like both?
>>
>>72566215
$uicideboys
>>
Because their music is cancer?
>>
>>72566464
>What if i like both?
t. 13 year old
>>
They put out lots of mediocre soundcloudrap and appeal to sadboys image. They might be better than yachty but thats not a huge feat
>>
>>72567810
he's right you know
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.