[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on here ever gotten so good at Guitar Hero they thought,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: guitar.jpg (37KB, 480x265px) Image search: [Google]
guitar.jpg
37KB, 480x265px
Has anyone on here ever gotten so good at Guitar Hero they thought, "Gee I'll learn how to play the regular guitar?"

How did it go? I'm thinking about learning to play because I've had a lot of fun playing it in vidya I figure might as well try the real thing. Anyone else do something similar?
>>
Guitar Hero will not make you good at guitar, but it might make you marginally better at piano.
>>
>>72562684
Playing an actual guitar is obviously a lot harder but you might have an edge on most beginners in finger speed and dexterity.
>>
File: digelearn.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
digelearn.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Don't tell anyone, but I progressively got better at drumming because of rock band, if you look really in depth for the controls, you can almost simulate a real drum, it really helped me with my skills, also the keyboard in RB3 also helped.
>>
>>72562754
Man piano is my first love, but it doesn't get the bitties like guitars
>>
>>72562791
that's awesome. do they make rock band for PS4? I have Guitar Hero live and it came with a mike, can I buy drums for it?
>>
>>72562824
Yeah, Rb4 is out for PS4, it's surely the weakest game in the series, but it's lotta fun to play if you have money to spend on the downloads. Also drums do not work on GH Live, only on RB
>>
>>72562852
fuck. yeah I'm not a huge fan of GH4 desu. freaking jews giving you a limited number of "plays" from the library. buying a PS4 was the biggest ripoff I've ever experienced.
>>
guitar hero got me into wanting to play music. its the start of a journey but its not going to make you better at guitar. itll just get you interested.

>>72562865

you have to pay to play songs more? thats some fucking retarded ass shit, wow
>>
>>72563132
If I'm not mistaken. You have to play the live channel to earn "plays" and then you can play any song from the library. Once you run out you are stuck to the live channel and whatever they feel like putting out there. I'm assuming once you run out of plays you can pay for more.

Same thing with my Black Ops game....apparently I have to pay to unlock certain levels? Whatever happened to just beating the game? Fuck Sony, glad my TV is Samsung at least.,
>>
I started playing Rocksmith and learned some songs, plus basic chords to impress normies.
>>
>>72563694
Thanks anon. I'll look into it. What was the cost about?
>>
>>72563699
Just pirate it my man, dlcs are pirateable too. Don't make the same mistakes as I did and not give money to Ubisoft.
>>
>>72563719
Sounds like there's a story there
>>
>>72563744

At least I bought them on sale, but one bullshit is that in order to have RS1 tracks on RS2014 is to own the game. You pay twice: the first game and the import DLC
>>
>>72562791

Hi Nick
>>
>>72562684
I started playing guitar cause of guitar hero
I think it helped me a little with rhythm and trem picking but even then probably not much
>>
>>72562684
It can help you already get a feel for rhythm. I went to bass after guitar hero. Looking back I wish I just bought a real instrument instead of fucking around with this fad and just started learning real instruments earlier rather than at the age of 18.
>>
I've been playing guitar hero since I was very young, also picked up guitar when I was young. I got very good at both and now play them both well.

Anyone here play modded GH3 on PC? good shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.