[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even that won't save it. Now she (and they) are getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1491929360284.jpg (220KB, 1152x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1491929360284.jpg
220KB, 1152x1151px
Even that won't save it. Now she (and they) are getting desperate. You know they are when they start pairing her up all these other stars in a last bid effort to break her past the plateau she hit after the first album. The Weekend, now Stevie Nicks....it's getting sad. This is really going to be her last shot though. Another album like the last few is just going to sink her once and for all. You can only kee re-doing the same thing so many times, and she's no AC'DC.

and even a generic Max Martin sellout track couldn't save her lmao, it fucking flopped.
>>
File: Lana_del_cryptkeeper.png (479KB, 323x657px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_cryptkeeper.png
479KB, 323x657px
And she's aging like shit too
>>
>>72558544
>>72559427
t. virgin
>>
>>72558544
Of course she is flopping. She needs more songs produced by Emile Haynie instead of that other rock guy producing her stuff.
Everytime she does a rock song she puts an insane amount of reverb to the point that its plain annoying and uncanny to the ears.
Even though the Young and In Love single produced by Emile was not successful, the production sounds much more like her Born to Die album and is better fit for radio than a The Weeknd collab. She deserves to fade away if she can't comprehend that an "indie rock" sound is not gonna work if she doesn't work with people who have shit production.
>>
>>72559939
of maybe she's just flopping because she's 31, like every female artist who hits 30. but you're right.
>>
>>72559939
All of the old stuff with just her and a guitar in GarageBand or jamming with a band were gold; it's all the other guys screwing up her sound with overproduction
>>
>>72560076
>like every female artist who hits 30.
Lol nice meme, bro.
>>
>>72560167
You again?

It's literally the truth, I don't know why you're having such a hard time accepting it. Besides, female pop music is dying.

Male Pop is on the rise.
>>
>>72558544
This album cover is horrible in my opinion.
>>
File: 1475446195101.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475446195101.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
>>72560289
this post made me die a little inside
>>
File: Male.png (173KB, 544x854px) Image search: [Google]
Male.png
173KB, 544x854px
>>72561288
the truth made you die inside?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.