[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Pink Floyd have been more or less transcendent if Syd Barrett

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (11KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
11KB, 446x330px
Would Pink Floyd have been more or less transcendent if Syd Barrett hadn't gone crazy?
>>
they were at their most transcendent before he went insane
>>
>>72554708
Yeah but that shit was far-the-fuck-out. They were more collected after he lost it. They had more of a focus. Although, I bet if he was able to recover enough, they'd have regrouped and made the greatest thing of all time. Madcap Laughs and s/t are bonkers anyways
>>
Syd Barrett getting entirely fried on psychedelics was the best thing to happen to Pink Floyd.
>>
>>72555705
sadly this. And Roger Waters' dad dying.
>>
>>72555726
Why's that? Imo all of Pink Floyd's best albums were before he died.
>>
>>72556062
i mean the death of Roger Waters' dad inspired almost all of 70's Floyd.
>>
>>72556109
Holy mother fucking shit, some dumbass told me he died during the making of The Wall.
>>
If Syd hadn't checked out, Pink Floyd would have split up after another mediocre circus music album.
Real talk.
>>
>>72556149
he died in ww2
>>
They were advanced with him and overt without him.
>>
They would have transcended transcendental music! If Syd dialed the acid way the fuck back and just focused on making compositions with Rick it would have been straight up magic. Syd and Rick were the real parternership of the band.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.