[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hang the DJ >the music that they constantly play it says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: morrisey.jpg (114KB, 985x985px) Image search: [Google]
morrisey.jpg
114KB, 985x985px
>hang the DJ
>the music that they constantly play it says nothing to me about my life

Is he the grandfather of vegetarian, le rong generashun numales?
>>
>murdering the DJ because you don't like his music

Moz is a psycho.
>>
>>72549887
He's said too much racist stuff for that.
>chinese are sub-human
kek
>>
I think vegetarianism is older than that sausage swallower
>>
>>72549921
>you're the one for me, fatty
>some girls are bigger than others

besides, numales are racist, they say that all white people are inherently evil
>>
File: IMG_1861.jpg (52KB, 530x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
52KB, 530x483px
Leo Tolstoy was a vegetarian who criticized his generation.

Tell me, do you think you're more masculine than him?
>>
>>72549887
Since when is that lewronggeneration. He doesn't say that at all you illiterate fuck
>>
>>72549978
it's implied heavily you dense underage retard.
>>
File: moz wilde.jpg (142KB, 728x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moz wilde.jpg
142KB, 728x1200px
The smiths and morrissey intentionally made the whitest and anti dance nigger music possible.

>Morrissey and Johnny Marr dictated the musical direction of the Smiths. Marr said in 1990 that it "was a 50/50 thing between Morrissey and me. We were completely in sync about which way we should go for each record".[114] The band's "non-rhythm-and-blues, whiter-than-white fusion of 1960s rock and post-punk was a repudiation of contemporary dance pop" – the style popular in the early 1980s.[115] The band purposely rejected synthesisers and dance music.[58] They sometimes used Sergei Prokofiev's Montagues and Capulets as entrance music at live shows.
>>
>>72549969
No, every single year men are less manly. The girliest faggot in 1899 (leo tolstoy) is still manlier than anyone in 2017
>>
>>72550001
Why do you poptmaists think you are free from criticism?

Moz is right, dance music is shallow and tells you nothing
>>
>>72550001
It doesn't imply that at all. He's basically saying that the pop played in clubs around Manchester at that time didn't was shitty idealised pop targeted at Middle class London crowds that he could not relate to. The music had no message and therefore said nothing to him about his life. Since when is that "music these days is shit. It was so much better in the past". He doesn't even mention time at all
>>
>>72550077
I'm not a poptamist and I'm not arguing that it isn't. That isnt lewronggeneration. Here is my response>>72550078
>>
>>72550078
Actually, I think you might be right. I take it back
>>72550077
Your melodramatic concept album about a breakup is sooo deep
>>
>>72550077
Sorry I read that you were replying to me >>72550096
>>
>>72549961
name one (1) nu-male that has said all white people are evil you cuckmuncher
>>
Morrissy is a walking contradiction, its like pol and tumbler fused into a person

>Discussing The Smiths' lyrics, in 1992 Stringer highlighted that they placed great emphasis on the concept of Englishness, but added that unlike the contemporary Two-Tone and acid house movements, they focused on white England rather than exploring its multi-cultural counterpart.[196] Although noting that during the 1980s emphasising white identity was a trait closely linked with right-wing politics, Stringer expressed the view that The Smiths represented "the only sustained response that white, English pop/rock music was able to make" against the Thatcher government's "appropriation of white, English national identity"

>Morrissey's sexuality has been the subject of much speculation and coverage in the British press during his career,[210] with claims varyingly being made that he was celibate, a frustrated heterosexual, or bisexual.[213] In a 1980 letter, he described both himself and his then-girlfriend as bisexual, although added that "I hate sex".[219] During his years with The Smiths, Morrissey professed to being celibate, which stood out at a time when much of pop music was dominated by visible sexuality.[220] Marr said in a 1984 interview that Morrissey "doesn't participate in sex at the moment and hasn't done so for a while".[221] Repeatedly, interviewers asked Morrissey if he was gay, which he denied.[222] In response to one such inquiry in 1985, he stated that "I don't recognise such terms as heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and I think it's important that there's someone in pop music who's like that. These words do great damage, they confuse people and they make people feel unhappy so I want to do away with them."[222] As his career developed, there was increased pressure placed on him to come out of the closet
>>
>>72550118
go to tumblr for 30 seconds
>>
>>72549887
he's just a fag
>>
K, think it's time for some context for anyone who doesn't know or just forgot.

This song was written in reaction to an incident where the BBC DJ, Steve Wright, played the trite and spunky Wham! track, "I'm Your Man," following a news report about the Chernobyl disaster – a devastating nuclear accident that occurred on April 16, 1986 at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine. Guitarist, Johnny Marr, recalled to NME in 1987: "'Panic' came about at the time of Chernobyl. Morrissey and myself were listening to a radio report about it. The stories of this shocking disaster comes to an end and then immediately we're off into Wham's 'I'm Your Man.' I remember actually saying, 'What the f*ck has this got to do with people's lives?' And so, 'Hang the blessed DJ.' I think it was a great lyric, important and applicable to anyone who lives in England."
>>
>>72550227
Thanks for the context. Did not know this
>>
>>72550227
OP here didn't realize the context, thanks.
>>
>>72550227
>"I'm Your Man," following a news report about the Chernobyl disaster

Not being edgy, that's kinda funny though.
>>
>>72550380
ik i loll'd too
>>
>>72550227
And then Morrissey turns it into a timeless, universal line. A true artist.
>>
Hitler was a vegetarian who criticized his generation.
>>
>>72550227
>>72550380

sounds like something out of alan patridge's mid morning matters
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.