[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

England is a violent place--too violent for me. That's why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Johnny Rotten.jpg (15KB, 211x283px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Rotten.jpg
15KB, 211x283px
England is a violent place--too violent for me. That's why me and the wife prefer it in the US. For all their gun-toting, Americans are surprisingly peaceful.
>>
>>72548476
[Citation needed]
>>
>>72548476
What are your favourite American brand of butter, Mr. Lydon?
>>
File: john-lydon-601836.jpg (127KB, 590x834px) Image search: [Google]
john-lydon-601836.jpg
127KB, 590x834px
>>72548523
any he get in his piehole apparently.
>>
>>72548769
Glasgow is one of my favorite cities on the planet, but goddamn the people are ugly
>>
>>72548476
These are some peaceful American parents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkiZE_NEmtg
>>
>>72548862
apparently they lost custody of the two kids they were most abusive toward, which is the best possible outcome IMO. That said, I got caught up in this for a couple days, and now I feel really stupid for wasting any time on this.
>>
Do I buy Country Life buttah becoz I yearn for the British cuntry side??
>>
>>72548476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw
>>
>>72548900
The funniest thing, I think, is that you can tell the John Lydon of 1978 to 1981 (PiL up to Flowers of Romance) would've fucking hated the John Lydon of today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0q98NlzvCQ
>>
>>72548893
Me too anon. But our collective shitposting on the topic helped save the kids so it wasn't all a waste of time.
>>
>>72548939
>would've fucking hated the John Lydon of today
Hardly. "Rotten" always was a farce, elaborate ruse.
>>
>>72548932
/ourguy/
>>
>>72549014
I disagree. I don't think Lydon is really intellectual enough to make a farce like that. The sense that I get is that he was charismatic enough to be an effective front man, but he's an ego maniac with a shallow desire to be a rebel, which makes him a cartoon. That's why he has so much aggression toward any band that was more thoughtful, like Crass, or more innovative, like the New York Dolls - he didn't even know how to engage with stuff like that. So in effect he became a shallow cartoon, because he was shallow to begin with. To his credit, he did have interest in experimental groups like Can, which is why he was able to lead 3 good post-punk albums before getting caught up in shitty MTV-era new wave/alt rock fervor.
>>
>>72549078
>>
Lydon is a rude, arrogant, incoherent mess. Fuck him.
>>
>>72549094
I don't see how my thoughts on him warrant a fedora pic. God I fucking hate this site.
>>
>>72549078
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>72548862
Nice meme, faggot. NOT.

>>72549140
Boo hoo.
>>
>>72549140
because /mu/ kiddies still think Never Mind The Bollocks is essential punk
>>
>>72549243
It pretty much is essential even if you hate it, even if you think it is a manufactured boy band album.
>>
>>72549243
it is essential
>>
>>72549243
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.