[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Prodigy's first 3 albums are god tier. Any other /mu/tants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
The Prodigy's first 3 albums are god tier. Any other /mu/tants love this band?
>>
AONO is good as well desu

Also why is the your love on experience the remixed version, original mix is ten times better
>>
>>72543526
Same reason why Everybody In The Place, Charly and Fire are remixes on Experience; the original mixes were released beforehand on singles
>>
More like the first two. Fat of the Land is pretty mediocre, but it has maybe the best stuff they've made like Smack My Bitch Up. Nothing beats MFTJG tho. Invaders Must Die is somewhat ok and The Day Is My Enemy is pure shit.
>>
yes, most of the people here
>>
>>72543473

that's just a copy of the aphex logo with an ant instead of an aphex logo
>>
>>72543574
>Fat of the Land is pretty mediocre
>but it has maybe the best stuff they've made

Wut
>>
>>72543621
I just pulled it from Google Images haha. I doubt The Prodigy would shit on Aphex Twin like that...
>>
>>72543574
I disagree, Fat of the Land is damn solid. Hardly a bad track on it.

Invaders Must Die and The Day Is My Enemy were mixed bags, but I enjoyed them overall. Nothing super artsy or deep, just high tempo hardcore.
>>
File: CxhSwbCUcAErxKH.jpg (23KB, 350x388px) Image search: [Google]
CxhSwbCUcAErxKH.jpg
23KB, 350x388px
FOTL > AONO > first 2 > latest 2

Search your feelings you know this to be the objective truth
>>
BRING THE PRESSURE

COME PLAY MY GAME I'LL TEST YA
>>
>>72543727
PSYCHOSAMATIC

ADDICT INSANE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySqtuxadnn4
>>
>>72543717
No way

Experience > MFTJG > FotL >>>> Invaders > AONO > TDIME
>>
I really liked Invaders Must Die.
>>
>>72544314
>>72543574
gotta love it how they managed to pull out a 90s looking video in 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncaNlxvTFzg
>>
Experience was alright. MFTJG is fucking incredible. FOTL was good. AONO had a few good songs but that's it. IMD was a decent pop rave album but the production was way too sanitized and weak. TDIME was better than the two albums that preceded it but the latter half of it has too much filler, would've been a GOAT album if they got that sorted.
>>
>>72543847
This
>>
>>72543847
Experience having inferior mixes of the songs ruins it for me

>>72544411
What's the best track on MFTJG? Poison?
>>
>>72545055
My personal favorite is Voodoo People but ymmv
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.