[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about Vampire Rodents? >inb4 it evolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Vampire Rodents.jpg (17KB, 470x280px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Rodents.jpg
17KB, 470x280px
Can we have a thread about Vampire Rodents?
>inb4 it evolves into a Scaruffi thread
>>
Are Daniel and VoodooMoon the same person?
>>
>>72540939
lol that's a good question

whoever VoodooMoon is, there's a guy named 'GodoftheVoodooMoon' on apollo that uploads a shit ton of scarufficore and scaruffi collages, so I'd assume that whoever that guy is isn't Daniel, especially since in Daniel's new interview he seemed to imply that he wasn't crazy about online music file sharing to some extent.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>72540980
He's on RED too, and has uploaded a Lullaby Land rip that isn't anywhere else.
>>
>>72541651
VoodooMoon?
And do you mean a rip of the album or the song itself?
>>
>>72541714
Yes, the user.
I mean the whole album, you know on RED you can trump an album without checksum, well he uploaded a new rip that is not on other trackers.
>>
>>72541776
>trump an album without checksum, well he uploaded a new rip that is not on other trackers
sorry can you explain this?
What's RED also, isn't that Pass the Headphones? Remind me what a checksum is again?
>>
>>72541092
>>72541203
>>72541271
>>72541599
Nah.
>>
>>72542036
PtH is now called RED (Redacted)
The checksum is the sign at the bottom of the log, it was introduced mid 2010, so all rips before that date are marked as trumpable. There was an uproar because of this, checksums are easily forged and add nothing to the quality of the rip.
I have checked the VR page and he added Gravity's Rim too, also a new one.
>>
>>72542530
>a new one
New album?
How?
>>
>>72542659
No, just a new rip. That means he has the physical album.
>>
>>72542960
>>72542530
Interesting I didn't know this about rips, I'm on apollo now but I'm currently trying to get through into an interview for red
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.