[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurr durr let me get all my contemporaries together for an album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2516.jpg (138KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
138KB, 300x300px
Hurr durr let me get all my contemporaries together for an album even if they don't particularly mesh well with eachother
>>
File: the same but you're the old one.jpg (129KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
the same but you're the old one.jpg
129KB, 1200x600px
>>
>>72528051
>i think i know more about album production than kanye west

this board always makes me kek hard
>>
God the release for this was such a mess. I hate that the iTunes/ Tidal / Pre Order versions are all different and if you bought one, you have to buy the other to get the "complete package"
>>
>>72528126
But... how do you know Kanye West knows more about production if you aren't Kanye West?
>>
>>72528192
I wish he would do on final update on ITunes with every track uploaded, remastered, and all the music videos included (Yeezy Season Premier Movie, Famous Video, Wolves Video)
>>
>>72528126
Pretty sure all he meant was that it's jarring to see the album go from like Rihanna to Young Thug to The Weeknd to Kendrick Lamar to Post Malone
>>
>>72528232
Lol the same board that sucks off Death Grips thinks TLoP is too jarring....let that sink in
>>
>>72528268
We get it, you have very shitty reading comprehension skills.
>>
My biggest gripe is that the OG versions of like half of the songs were way better

OG Famous, OG Feedback, OG Wolves etc the list goes on.
>>
the whole point of tlop is to be jarring and as abrasive as possible. that's why it works
>>
>>72528306
link to OG Feedback?

also OG Facts was fucking horrible
>>
Album needs more Justin Vernon and Jay Z. This album is missing a lot of staples in the Kanye album experience. Usually he just rebrands his usual collaborators under a new sound pallette, but on TLoP he has no sound pallette, it's just a yuge melting pot of different flavors, whether or not all the ingredients taste well together
>>
>>72528268
>the same board that sucks off Death Grips
You can't be talking about/ /mu/ then
>>72528320
typical braindead Ye stan logic
>>
>>72528325
I agree about Facts, New Facts is way better.

I don't have OG Feedback bc I didn't think he would change it...I actually might have it bc I did the pre order and we got emailed the very first rendition of TLoP files. I'm on mobile so give me some time to get to my laptop
>>
File: 1350202448060.png (578KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1350202448060.png
578KB, 600x600px
>>72528111
>>
>>72528389
I agree with you for the most part but I don't think any songs are particularly out of place on this album. Even though you have situations like NMPiLA, a very conventional rap song, leading into the more modern and bass-heavy Facts it's not like it detracts from the major themes of the album.
>>
>>72528389
literally no album needs more jay z
>>
>>72528320
No that was Yeezus. TLoP was supposed to be his big return to the mainstream, and it was for a little while, but desu the album flow is his worst hands down. Yeezus had very good transitions and was still jarring.
>>
>>72528433
Holy shit anon
>>
>>72528437
Lol
>ay Hov, I gotta song called Famous coming out soon, I want you to write a verse for me

SINATRA, THE BEATLES, MICHAEL JACKSON OPRAH. QUESTION: WHAT DO THESE THINGS ALL HAVE IN COMMON?
>>
>>72528051
At least he didn't have both Rihanna and U2 on there
>>
>>72528051
>raname the album 3 times >manage a disastrous release
>still put out a god-like project
Dang
>>
>>72528513
Is JayZ Shrek in that verse
>none of you niggas know where the swamp is
>>
>>72528557
Albums falls off after Pt. 2 and only recovers at 30 Hours DESU
>>
>>72528600
You mean it recovers at silver surfer intermission
>>
>>72528306
The updated version of FML completely ruined the song.
>>
>>72528051
It's a great album, I can't say I see you're point famalamaly.
>>
>>72528965
Same. I don't know why everyone is so critical of this thing. It has good songs, the songs sound good in my ears. Don't really care about much else
>>
>>72528636
starts and finishes at silver surfer 2bh
>>
>>72528636
You mean it never recovers
>>
this is Kanye's 2nd or 3rd best album
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.