[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sufjan makes Illinoise >follows it up with Age of Adz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>sufjan makes Illinoise
>follows it up with Age of Adz
>album full of glitch and desperate vocals
>sounds like the soundtrack to mental illness
>literally Ill: a noise
>mfw
>>
>>72528033
Wasn't he ill when he made this album
>>
>>72528066
Yea. Undiagnosed mental disorder
>>
>>72528033
Sufjan's next album is a concept album about a man named Mitch who repeatedly leaves the toilet seat up despite his girlfriends constant reminders to put it down when he is finished.

Mitch, Again?
>>
>>72528119
doesn't it take just as much effort to put the seat down as it does to put it up
>>
>>72528146
Women are used to women's restrooms where the seats are always down, thus out of instinct they could end up accidentally sitting on the gross rim of the bowl. For this and other reasons, putting it down after putting it up is a courtesy.

Sufjan will of course go in-depth on this issue throughout the album.
>>
>>72528244
I never thought about it that way, I'll make sure to put it down from now on

:)
>>
>open thread about sufjan
>feminism solved

The power of sufjan strikes again
>>
>>72528033
>full of glitch and desperate vocals

I think people really overstate the 'weirdness' of this album
>>
>>72528431
>people who quote you but say you said something else

'okay'
>>
>>72528491
It's not full of glitch
>>
>>72528506
then say that. don't say the thing i didn't say and say I saidit, no what im sayin
>>
>>72528119
lelelel
>>
>>72528146
Men need the seat down 20% of the time.
Women need the seat down 100% of the time.

Men need the seat up 80% of the time.
Women need the seat up 0% of the time.

Average it out, it's a 60/40 split favoring keeping the toilet seat down. Sometimes, you will come to the toilet and go "I see the toilet seat is down--this is convenient because I am going to poop."

A woman will never go "the toilet seat is up; this is good because I like spraying piss everywhere."

That said, I just leave the seat down and piss all over the seat. It was such a problem when I was a kid that one time my mom made my dad drop my drawers in front of him and sit in my own piss.

It fucked him up real bad and he cried afterwards, but I kept on pissing on toilet seats.
>>
You ever think about how toilets wouldn't have hinged seats if everyone had a pussy? They would just have seats built-in to the rim of the toilet.

My favorite Sufjan album is the new Carrie & Lowell Live album. Y'all heard that shit? Amazing.
>>
>>72528835
imagine if men's bladders were in their testicles, so as you needed to pee your balls would swell bigger and bigger until they tightened up against your briefs
>>
>>72528795
>That said, I just leave the seat down and piss all over the seat.

I need to remember to make one of those enlightened brain memes that goes
>sit while peeing
>putting the seat down after you pee
>leaving the seat up after you piss
>leaving the seat down when you piss standing up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.