[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since the general consensus for Humanz on here seems to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Gorillaz_Demon_Days.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz_Demon_Days.png
40KB, 300x300px
So since the general consensus for Humanz on here seems to be that it sucks, how do you feel about Demon Days? I've seen a ton of people saying that Humanz was a huge letdown after Plastic Beach but little to no mention of DD.

Personally I think Demon Days is fucking flawless, literally the only issue I have is that I've heard Feel Good Inc so many goddamn times I want to bomb a Boston Marathon.
>>
I feel like it got underrated because it's a popular album, especially among some nerd-ass communities, or yknow Reddit.

But it's popular for a reason, and it is really good. Best Gorillaz album, Damon Albarn will never come close to it again.
>>
Soundtrack of my adolescence. Kinda surprised I can still listen to it at all considering how much I overplayed it back then but nah, I can still stomach it once or twice a year. Still my favorite overall and All Alone is still the best song.
>>
>That musical interlude in O Green World

Showed a friend I was in a band with the album. He loved that musical break. And also El Manana.
>>
O V E R R A T E D
Production is inconsistent as fuck, some tracks sound great, others sound dated as hell.
White Light is the definition of filler.
Some of the B-Sides are better than acutal album tracks
>>
Its very good, but its really overplayed at this point. The bassline to Kids With Guns is earworm cancer.
>>
>>72520850
FUCK
I meant Last Living Souls. The part with the acoustic guitar and 2D singing with the orchestral break.
>>
8.6/10 imo
>>
>>72520656
>on here
nah i think its everywhere
>>
>>72520656
Demon days is a classic.
>>
>>72520656
DD will always be the objective best Gorillaz album.
>>
I like White Light ironically.
>>
It is honestly a fantastic album, absolutely beautiful and consistent throughout.
>>
>>72520862
>earworm cancer

is that a positive
>>
>Feel Good Inc
>Dirty Harry
>Dare

Love Demon Days.
>>
hahahaha
FEEL GOOD
shikashikashikashika
feel good
shikashikashika
feel good

I AM THE GORILLA
THE MONKEY MAN
WOOF WOOF
BRITAIN SHINES
FOR I AM LE GORILA
>>
I've grown up with the Gorillaz and Demon Dayz. I think that this is there 2nd best album. This seems like a unpopular opinion but I think that Plastic Beach is better. I like the more calm tone of the album. Songs like Plastic Beach sounds just so right and happy. Then you have songs like Empire Ants which is just a "chill". Not to say Demon Dayz doesn't have good songs but I feel like the album has been a little overplayed now. Feel Good Inc has become very stale.
>>
>>72522382
>He forgot to take his sperg medication
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.