[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw if Kanye tries to run for president, the government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Kanye-West.jpg-large.jpg (54KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West.jpg-large.jpg
54KB, 750x825px
>tfw if Kanye tries to run for president, the government is going to kill him
>>
it's okay tho because three days later yeezus will rise again
>>
File: kanyee.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kanyee.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Shit, guess you're right. Got my support then.
>>
>>72513655
it's 2024 now fool
>>
>being this paranoid
>>
they didn't kill trump, he's just as unhinged
>>
>>72513667
You sound scared

>>72513703
The president isn't there to rule, he is there to distract attention away from those who rule.
>>
>>72513740
i'm just saying, why would they kill kanye for running when they didn't kill trump for running?
>>
>>72513582
Hope he runs for president
>>
Would Kanye try to run as a independent or democrat? Maybe even republican? Just imagine him during the debates constantly spazzing and going on rants.
>>
>>72513703
>>72513775
Trump doesn't represent and have incredible influence on the black community that goes along with his radical ideas. Black leaders have a way of disappearing if they have that much influence and aren't fucking puppets. See Tupac
>>
>>72513740
>>The president isn't there to rule, he is there to distract attention away from those who rule.

TFW you try to drop truth bombs but you are an ignorant rube
>>
File: benis joker.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
benis joker.png
310KB, 655x977px
>when kanye runs as third party and somehow makes it to the debates and steals votes from the democrats ensuring a trump second term
>>
>>72513582
I don't know about killing, but i'm sure the media will dug up any sort of dirt and paint him as a villain, I wouldn't be surprised if he they tried to portray him as a legit "black skinhead" for example.
>>
>>72513703
Why would they kill Trump?

If they you mean (((they))), since Trump loves to please his shareholders and israel
>>
File: Angry Brucie.jpg (33KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Brucie.jpg
33KB, 648x365px
>>72513955
>when Kanye gets to the debates and shows his true redpilled status splitting the /pol/ vote and getting the Democrats in
>>
Prove it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.