[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use a sampler with a live band?? Me and my friends plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Roland Sp-404sx.jpg (10KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
Roland Sp-404sx.jpg
10KB, 210x239px
How do I use a sampler with a live band?? Me and my friends plan on jamming and making music this summer and I know the Roland Sp-404sx doesn't have a 1/4 input so how can I plug it into an amp so the drums and guitars don't over power my little sampler. is the only way by plugging it into a mixer then mixer to amp??
>>
how you mean? you can plug the sp into an amp directly where you plug headphones in, its 1/4 inch
>>
>>72512875
oh shit really?? using an aux I can make the SP come out an amp??
>>
File: 453490127.png (602KB, 474x506px) Image search: [Google]
453490127.png
602KB, 474x506px
Like is this what you are trying to do? Have an amp output ur shit?
>>
>>72512997
Yeah pretty much. When i saw video of the SP I didn't see a input for that cable but I guess it does have it
>>
>>72512997
thank you btw, I know it was a dumb question but I don't have an SP yet so I didnt know it had an input for that cable. I plan on buying it.
>>
>>72513070
no problem man, the sx is tite, but if you're willing to pay a bit more i'd def get the 555
>>
>>72513047
>input

I think you mean output
>>
>>72513119
why? the 555 is the outdated less compact version
>>
>>72513174
better compression, dbeam, loop capture, usb, it's like a better sx imo.
>>
I know the problem has already been solved but it's good to have some 1/16th to 1/4th adaptors anyways
>>
>>72513158
yes! My bad I always get those two mixed up
>>
>>72513373
Yeah they come in handy
>>
>>72513224
dbeam is kinda ridiculous imo
>>
File: Animal-Collective.jpg (2MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Collective.jpg
2MB, 2100x1400px
Thanks for all the info! thanks to you guys I'll be able to make a Animal Collective inspired band :'^)
>>
>>72513424
when you glow up you gotta shout out anon 1 and 2
>>
>>72513047
He's running out of the headphone jack into the amp. There are RCA in's and out's on the top of the unit.
>>
>>72513424

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER HELP ANYONE
>>
>>72513418
a bit of a meme ye but its kinda cool
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.