[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without mentioning the word 'piss', I dare you to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Rkellytrappedinthecloset2007.jpg (35KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
Rkellytrappedinthecloset2007.jpg
35KB, 400x392px
Without mentioning the word 'piss', I dare you to find a flaw. This is one of the greatest talents of the last generation, bar none.
>>
pee pee
>>
>>72507702
also Trapped in the Closet was one of the greatest artistic achievements of the last decade
>>
>>72507702
Ignition, his "best" song, is fucking garbage.
>>
>>72507702
I was thinking about this earlier, but pissing on consenting teenagers is far from the worst thing that a musician has done. I'm not condoning it but I don't really know why he gets so much flack for it compared to, say, John Lennon beating the shit out of his wife.
>>
>>72507757
John Lennon wasn't even the best wife beater in The Beatles.
>>
>>72507757
>John Lennon beating the shit out of his wife.

What the fuck? Source?
>>
>>72507778
yeah this, lol.

ringo beat his wife too, and was an alcoholic

and actually george cheated on his wife with ringo's wife, cucking ringo, and destroying his marriage (although i think he and ringo were still friends after)

mccartney hit his gf when he was a teenager but not his wife i think

i think john gets the most flack for it because he's the biggest madman
>>
>>72507744
I just like his singing voice and passion. I was actually bummed by how much of his stuff is radio rap. I was hoping for more stuff like Trapped in the Closet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-vDoNXFbdQ
>>
>>72507757
Starstruck teenagers can't consent
>>
>>72507832
How old was she?
>>
>>72507702
Ain't shit compared to D'angelo
>>
>>72507744
implying
>>
>>72507702
Urination
>>
File: thepackageisAIDS.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thepackageisAIDS.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
/MU/ GOT THE MOTHAFUCKIN PACKAGE
>>
>>72507845
14 or 15 i think
>>
>I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
Is this one of the greatest lyrics in R&B history?
>>
>>72507941
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7776819/r-kelly-sued-breaking-up-marriage-mississippi

>tfw trapped in the closet is becoming reality
>>
>>72507945
I just drank 24oz of soda I need to go take a bump and grind
>>
>>72507851
this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.