[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly what kind of music do you guys think they would have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 196081.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
196081.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Honestly what kind of music do you guys think they would have been making if they didn't brake up in 1970?
>>
Disco rock, same with Hendrix
>>
They would become a little more progressive, would have had more lyrics about politics and all that. They'd become ELO
>>
File: 1489441500087.png (570KB, 733x798px) Image search: [Google]
1489441500087.png
570KB, 733x798px
just look at pink floyd
>>
Prog rock initially, then a little disco, then Radiohead in the 80s
>>
It's a stupid question because they broke up. Hence, if they continued, they would break up again. The "she did it" rumor is mainly the screeching of the racists of the time.
>>
>>72502166
It would've been George's fault if the cunt witch hadn't done it
>>
>>72502173
>the cunt witch
> he still believes the screeching of the racists of the time
it's so embarassing
>>
>>72502166
Go to bed, Yoko, you old cunt that smells like fish!
>>
>>72502185
>Yoko
> I'm so incapable to take responsibility for reality that I blame other races or genders
you are so pathetic
>>
File: ELO desktop.jpg (272KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
ELO desktop.jpg
272KB, 1200x600px
>>72501915
It's been pretty much concluded that would have been ELO
>>
>>72502201
Shut the fucking fuck up, Yoko. Nobody cares about you and your "avant-garde" art anymore. Nobody cares about you anymore, and the proof is that you are shitposting in a Japanese anime forum right now. Go back to the millions you stole off Cynthia and Sean and buy yourself an horse so you can be sexually pleased, something you haven't felt since 1969, when you stole all the life out of me mate John
>>
>>72502247
hi Paul
>>
>>72502259
Paul is dead, you fucking cunt
>>
>>72502183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
nah, it's the screeching of the cunt witch
>>
>>72501915
Listen to the first three Badfinger albums Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon and the first Klaatu albums for an idea of what they might've become. Or better yet listen to their reunion songs Free As a Bird and Real Love since they did briefly get back together in the 90s/ (Or All Those Years Ago from the George Harrison album Somewhere in England since that's another reunion session. Of course there's the 3rd Ringo album which they all played on and Ringo and George even sang duet on Photograph)

>>72501949
I think Jimi Hendrix wanted to start playing jazz and would've probably done stuff in the vein of Herbie Hancock or Chick Corea not disco.
>>
>>72501915
TRAP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.