[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw friends caught me listening to pleb songs I-I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1386221760948.png (21KB, 400x400px)
1386221760948.png
21KB, 400x400px
>tfw friends caught me listening to pleb songs
I-I thought I was alone
>>
better kill yourself now, no other option t b h f a m
>>
>>72497783

>"I was just studying it. Frightening how devoid of merit these songs are and how plebs ignore its faults."

Of course this only works if you're not obviously enjoying them.
>>
My brother caught me listening to Stitches last week
>>
what pleb song?
>>
File: politicsthesedays.png (125KB, 500x522px)
politicsthesedays.png
125KB, 500x522px
>>72498287
rival dealer - burial
>>
>>72498354
Burial isn't pleb
>>
File: tinfoilhat.gif (2MB, 360x202px)
tinfoilhat.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>72498691
>>
the server girls laughed at me when they walked in on me listening to carly rae....
lucky they didnt walk in on me singing to i really like you...
>>
>>72497783
Tell them you enjoy the novel use of technology employed in ways good musicians don't have at their disposal.
>>
it's even more embarrassing when they catch you listening to something that isn't a guilty pleasure, and you have to become indignant and defend it to them, so you recite one of your pre-prepared monologues and they only laugh in response which sobers you, reminding you that you've never spoken to them before and that they're nothing more than belligerent pricks that possess the gall to laugh at you for what they see when intruding upon your private space, so you insult them and in response they beat you, take your money, and eat hours-old food that you had lying around which you weren't really planning to eat, though you still become upset about it when you recognize that they did take it as it constitutes another conscious act of degradation to your person which is what bothers you more than the pain and the seized assets
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.