[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine just came out as gay and i feel weird and behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: dava.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dava.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
A friend of mine just came out as gay and i feel weird and behind the times.
Music for this feel
pic unrelated
>>
what do you mean by "feeling behind the times"
>>
>I feel weird
Are you 12?
>>
You should just do the tolerant thing and suck his dick.
>>
File: 1484331903075.jpg (64KB, 522x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484331903075.jpg
64KB, 522x512px
Coil
>>
it should change nothing... why does it even matter
>>
>>72493391
this
>>
>>72493391
this, unless you have feelings for them and are unsure how to act on them
>>
File: Screenshot_64.png (92KB, 202x215px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_64.png
92KB, 202x215px
He was already gay before he told you
Which means you let him get skin-to-skin contact with you

So you're gay now too
>>
>>72493275
Just cut off contact with him and enjoy the music you normally listen to
>>
>>72493437
This, don't be a dick about it OP, just don't enable him either.
>>
>>72493391
to be fair it's completely reasonable to feel a bit weird upon finding out that someone you've known for years is gay

it's not a matter of judgement, its just a pretty important fact about who they are and all of a sudden it's completely different
>>
>>72493437
>>72493448
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>72493456
well, his character has not changed. so he is not completely different. he is the same, but one thing that was hidden from you before now isn't. he just dates with men, and that's all, if you can respect his sexuality, he should respect yours too and not try to pick you up.
>>
File: 1492840018190.jpg (34KB, 474x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492840018190.jpg
34KB, 474x313px
wow, /mu/ is pretty blue

wake up and smell the fact that homosexuality is degeneracy and a societal-cancer
>>
>>72493517
Do you know how many diseases gays carry? You never know when he could flip out at OP and bite him, boom now he's got AIDS
>>
>>72493275
Do you have a problem with gays?
If not, then you'll get over it pretty quick
If you do then it's not worth bothering about anyway. You shouldn't expect your friends to be perfect in your worldview, it's pointless and will only cause you grief.
>>
>>72493984
>this is your brain on /pol/
>>
>>72493984
That's fine, that's good AIDS, AIDS caught through no fault of his own as opposed to bad AIDS
>>
I remember when something like this happened to me. I realized that my discomfort was at least partly narcissistic in nature, since I thought that, because we're friends, and he's now into dudes, that naturally must mean that he's now into ME. This was obviously all in my head, in reality there was absolutely no change in the situation at all, and it all went away when I came to that realization.
>>
>>72494669
Did he suck yo dick?
>>
File: 1452876061721.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452876061721.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>72493429
Can confirm, this happened to me.
>>
File: 2cool.jpg (31KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
2cool.jpg
31KB, 567x567px
>tfw just came out
feels fucking great lads
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pE8ReA5cn4
>>
>>72494669
This happened to me but it turns out he actually was into me and was a fucking weirdo about it.
>>
>>72495254
I know right the wind it's great outside for a walk.
>>
This kid I knew in high school came from a weird religious family. He played sports and everything, but always seemed to be an outcast and aligned himself with nerdy loser kids. He sat next to me in a chemistry class and would talk about how he could easily conceal a gun in his backpack and bring it to school along with how he loved me. He's in the air force now I think.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.