[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be freshman in college wearing joy division "closer"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Fuck.gif (498KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
498KB, 400x192px
> be freshman in college wearing joy division "closer" shirt
>see cute girl on bus wearing "unknown pleasures" shirt
>try to make conversation with shirt
>qt: "I didn't know they made another album!"

So why don't you wear band shirts anymore, /mu/?
>>
I don't want some pasty kid wearing vans or red wings trying to start conversation with me
>>
>>72492215
What's wrong with that conversation?
>>
>be pasty white dweeb
>wear my beastie boys shirt
>black people are like "AY YO COOL SHIRT WHITEY"
>"T-t-t-thanks..."

Why are niggers such subhumans?
>>
>>72492215
Imagine sucking this bad as a person
>>
>>72492482
it is a pretty cool shirt, whitey
>>
>wear band t-shirt to first day of Uni hoping that it'll help to open up conversation
>"hey man, I like that band"
>"yeah, me to"
>*silence*
Turns out it's not as simple as I thought it was to stop being a social autist
>>
File: 1493407644722.png (227KB, 568x510px) Image search: [Google]
1493407644722.png
227KB, 568x510px
>>72492215
>Starting a conversation with someone on the bus
>>
>own t-shirt of the Down Colorful Hill cover with Mark Kozelek photoshopped onto bed
>words printed "Fuck this shit" coming out from his head in a cartoon thought bubble
>wear it to school one day
>"hey, ----, what's your t-shirt say....'fuck this shit'(?)....HAHA what is that? that's so stupid HAHA!"
>face flushed with heat
>can feel sweat rolling down my temple

Why are girls such annoying fucking idiots DAMN
>>
File: 1443581760858.png (317KB, 722x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443581760858.png
317KB, 722x800px
>>72492215
>be op
>make this post
>make another post asking for music about being a 19 year old virgin
>>
Jesus christ I need to get off this board
>>
>>72492643
I've been trying and I can't leave
>>
the only band shirts i own are from health, devo and the meme teeth album

i've only ever got a compliment on the filth shirt and it was from some pasty manlet school shooter looking type
>>
>>72492215
I'd carry on with the convo,god damn anon.
>>
>>72492215
I only wear merch I got from shows every once in a while when I have nothing else to wear
>>
>>72492692
>implying a qt grill would ever continue a conversation with you
>>
>>72492215
Why are you sad that a cute girl said something that encourages further conversation and sharing of interests, anon?
>>
>>72492751
I'd try. I'm not that much of a socially awkward goober,not to the level were I can't speak to people.
>>
>>72492482
You know that black people like Beastie Boys and that they weren't being sarcastic, right?
>>
>>72492482
Post the shirt anon
>>
>be me 19 y/o virgin
>go to punk festival. a qt complements my joyce manor shirt. she has on a brand new shirt. we talk and exchange numbers
>now be me. 21 years old, dating said brand new girl.
>she develops depression during our relationship because me and all of her friends go away to college
>spend so much time worrying about her i developed depression and go to a therapist
>cant sack up and end the relationship for my own good
thats why i dont wear band shirts anymore anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.