[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the negro musically superior? How do /pol/mu/ crossover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: negromagic.jpg (21KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
negromagic.jpg
21KB, 400x279px
Is the negro musically superior?

How do /pol/mu/ crossover posters explain the fact that African-Americans have created (almost) every single genre of music, even if they are not currently involved in it?

Even as the negro has moved to the UK he has created Garage, Jungle, DnB and ultimately, Grime.
>>
You're a /pol/ crossover poster, you tell us. Or better still take it to /pol/.
>>
>>72487649
I actually don't post on /pol/ (although I used to). I will start a thread there though.
>>
>>72487697
Yeah, I can tell you're a /pol/ack by the language you use when you talk about black people. Even when complimenting them you still have to be racist
>>
>>72487749
I was over-doing the language of /pol/ to parody them, is that really that hard to understand?
>>
>>72487816
It is when we get actual pol crossposters regularly that bait up the entire board
>>
>>72487561
>White people
The entire 1000-year classical tradition as well as pop music and the technology required for the entirety of popular music to exist
>Black people
Jazz, blues, hip-hop and a few offshoots of these

Hmmm...
>>
>>72487980
Ur granddaughters will be getting rammed by some nigger, spic, or wigged while listening to hip-hop.
>>
>>72487980
>pop music
don't pretend that pop is not largely based in hip-hop

>Jazz, blues, hip-hop and a few offshoots of these
You're ignoring rock, R&B, techno, house and the fact that these genres make up most of the modern musical landscape.
>>
>>72487561
>Fuck white people and white culture

What did OP mean by this?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490242149216.jpg (41KB, 759x635px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490242149216.jpg
41KB, 759x635px
>>72488701
>don't pretend that pop is not largely based in hip-hop
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>72488948
modern day pop-music tends to use a hip hop skeleton.
>>
>>72487561
The nigs create it, the whites perfect it.
>>
>>72489017
This has nothing to do with my original post.
>>
File: bach730.jpg (76KB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
bach730.jpg
76KB, 730x410px
>>72487561
>implying
>>
>African-Americans have created (almost) every single genre of music
Trolling/retarded. Anyway I think black people's main strength is athletics. Celts are naturally good at music.
>>
When you exclude large groups of people from the cultural mainstream, they're forced to innovate.
>>
>>72488701
>rock
Blues offshoot.
>R&B
Jazz & rock offshoot.
>Techno, house
Fair point, I should have said jazz, blues and EDM with hip-hop as an offshoot of EDM.
>the fact that these genres make up most of the modern musical landscape
Who cares?
>>
>>72487561
I think that generally black people are better at making music, but there are some white people as good as them. It probably doesn't have much to do with race, but some genes more common among blacks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.