[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >finally talk to this girl I've been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0710.jpg (37KB, 410x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
37KB, 410x395px
>be me
>finally talk to this girl I've been having a crush on
>ask her who are her favorite artists
>"I listen to everything but if I have to pick one I guess it would be Drake"
>mfw
>>
ENEMIES GOTTA LOT OF ENEMIES
>>
Show her some accessible but good shit and blow her mind

easy way to the poon anon
>>
different anon here. texting a cuteish german girl on kik and turns out she listens to kanye, old b.o.b, example, skepta, and german rap. We've already discussed the English rappers a d stuff and I wanna reply but can't until I've listened to it but I don't have the data to look it up and don't have wifi for another week. this is what she texted me

"Kein Geld or So High by SXTN are cool female rapper chill songs if you want to look them upp
and for dude rappers I like Statements by Bass Sultan Hengzt and Tausend GrĂ¼nde by Bushido :)"

can some dedicated anon listen and tell me how these songs are?
>>
>>72479487
Kraut here. German rap is mostly trash.
>>
>>72480033
and any of these specific songs? sorry man I'm desperate, she's cute af
>>
>>72479487
i could never love a girl who listens to rap
>>
>>72480133
don't play hard to get, when you're hard to want
>>
>>72480246
nice try but that's a poor usage of the phrase
>>
>>72480246
pew pew pew ratatatatat bang bang pew
>>
>>72479487
Have you never heard of lying? Just say "I really enjoy kein geld. From what I've listened to he has really good beats and flow."
>>
>>72479487
Back the fuck outta there asap my dude. BSH and Bushido are literal immigrant my dick gets bigga tier rap. The fact that she should fully and consciously understand their lyrics makes this very bad. This sort of stuff is basically 50 cent, marketed towards german middle schoolers.
>>
>>72479487
tell that bitch you listen to 2CRIMINAL
she will recognize you're patrician tastes and suck your dick immediately. Listen to this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oK3xlJqBHg
he spits out bangers like "im so high you'd think i got weed for blood" and "break down whore, go suck dick in the club, im a real man, i don't fuck prostitutes"
>>
>>72479487
German here.Only a few lowest common denominator girls in school listened to that shit, and my school was in a poor neighborhood. Stay away.
>>
>>72480409
>he
Sure way to win her.
>>
>>72481461
kek
>>72480509
yeah she says she only likes the beats to it and some of the lyrics because it's pretty funny what they can come up with. I guess I'll suck SXTN's dick now though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.