[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Can you spot the difference between the two rappers in this image?

One is a talented, authentic, and unaffected artist who puts his very soul into the music he creates while at the same time self-innovating and generating soundscapes which evoke the very spirit of a generation.

The other is Kendrick Lamar
>>
Oh boy another one of these threads
>>
alright guys the Kanye dickriding needs to stop

not even normies worship him as much as /mu/
>>
>>72475294
because normies are fucking stupid
>>
>>72475268
Kendrick Lamar sucks.
>>
>>72475342
/thread
>>
>>72475268
>the very spirit of a generation
He's too self-centred to be the spirit of any generation.
>>
>>72475342
But GKMC is pretty good desu
>>
>>72475431
*coughs* reread your post *coughs*
>>
Those are two different people??
>>
>>72475431
senpai how can he not be self centered when he's so based
>>
>>72475455
By self-centred I mean that a lot of his music is about him, and just him. I don't know anyone who can say "yeah, I identify with this Kanye song, [song from Kanye] is like my life" or something like that.

>>72475495
He's interesting, I guess. I'm not saying that being self-centred while making music is something bad.
>>
>>72475531
why would you care about your own life when Kanye's life is so based tho
>>
>>72475268
I heard one of these guys was a fish. Is that confirmed?
>>
>>72475566
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/2009/
>>
>>72475550
I mean... you're not wrong.
>>
Can't tell the difference I just see "genius" when I see either of them
>>
"waaaaaaaaa I didn't like damn and I need to let everyone know"
>>
>>72476215
>didn't like damn
Or To Pimp a Butterfly.... or Good Kid Mad City...... or Section 80....
>>
>>72475268
Kanye Fuckhead West is about three years away from doing an oldies tour with Jamiroquai
>>
>>72475268
You're right, OP, but people don't want to hear that shit.
Kanye West isn't "real hip-hop", "real hip hop" is about the literary devices you use in your lyrics and rapping so fast nobody can make out what you're saying.
>>
>>72475566
ROASTED!!!!
>>
>>72476232
pleb detected
>>
File: Linus.png (2MB, 1001x913px) Image search: [Google]
Linus.png
2MB, 1001x913px
>soundscapes
>>
>>72476232
...or good music
>>
>>72476303
Ironic...
>>
>>72476350
Ironic...
>>
>>72475531
>By self-centred I mean that a lot of his music is about him, and just him.
That's what makes it relatable, he raps about personal experiences, even my awkward virgin ass can relate to him.
>>
Kanye > kendrick
>>
>>72475495
this
>>
>>72475566
take my upvote!! xD
>>
>>72475268
>>72475268
>>72475268

http://www.strawpoll.me/12854652

Vote, faggots
>>
>>72478571
>People voted for TPAB over MBDTF

how
>>
>>72478610
It's objectively better
>>
bet most of you faggots are white
KYS
>>
damn is kendricks yeezus
>>
>>72475531
I really strongly related to the story told in To Pimp A Butterfly.
>>
>>72475268
because you can't like both artists
>>
>>72476232
>didnt like GKMC

Actually off yourself
>>
I like Kendrick Lamar sometimes. I don't like Kanye. I like Danny Brown, Aesop Rock, Earl Sweatshirt, and RZA more than either of them. If you think I'm a pleb, you're right - I don't really care for hip hop.
>>
>>72475268
kendrick is a soulful dude too though

>>72475531
i often think about how greatly relatable kanye is to me unlike a lot of other rappers
>>
>>72475431
>the generation in question is incredibly self-centered

.......damn
>>
>>72475495
listen to runaway, fml, waves, stronger, hell of a life, and diamonds from sierra leone and tell me that he's not a relatble guy
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.