[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else fucking hate this band because of their stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: C-ff65sXUAAssRo.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-ff65sXUAAssRo.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
Does anyone else fucking hate this band because of their stupid fucking cartoon characters? There's something about the way they look, especially Murdoc, that makes me want to track down the irl band members and murder them with a baseball bat. There's something about the way they look, they're so fucking ugly and cartoonish, and perhaps it's somewhat of an uncanny valley effect. Its made even worse my these 3D models. They're in an unhappy medium between realistic and cartoonish, and it just throws me into a rage.
>>
no you're the only one with that opinion and the only one who will ever have that opinion. congratulations!
>>
>>72472378
Yeah yeah I get what I said. I just want to talk to other people with my opinion then.
>>
there are like 8 threads in the catalog about this album already you fucking attention whore
>>
i agree in the sense that the 3d models are an abomination. i really really really cant stand them. however, the original 2d versions are sick and super stylistic
>>
>>72472502
They're even worse to me, I'm sorry. It's something about the fact that they're so stuck up and they think they're cool for making fucking anime characters to represent themselves. If you're too pussy to show yourself then you shouldn't be making music, and you deserve to die.
>>
>>72472378
>originality is bad
>>
File: vTgTiQM.jpg (710KB, 4032x2117px) Image search: [Google]
vTgTiQM.jpg
710KB, 4032x2117px
The album art is weird as shit and the 3D models they've used through the years are pretty ugly, but Jamie Hewlett's art is fucking incredible and you have shit taste to think otherwise. I'm fairly certain the album art was never intending to hit a point of realism. Hewlett likes to do unsettling collage-y shit and this fits right in there.

I do think the whole "virtual band" thing no longer works in today's age beyond a marketing gimmick, which I guess is what they were created for in the first place, so who gives a fuck
>>
>>72472552
>asking a dumb question when he already knows the answer
>starting a new thread when there are already several to reply to
Don't act ignorant you fucking dumbass
>>
All Gorillaz covers are ugly, prove me wrong.
>>
>>72472591
>implying I'm OP
>>
>>72472614
no one said you were
>>
>>72472608
I don't disagree. Except maybe for plastic beach
>>
>>72472365
the 3d model stuff looks pretty bad, but the gorillaz
design wise are good. I think you're in a tizzy for nothin
>>
File: 1487144500904.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487144500904.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>72472537
>The Gorillaz style is considered 'anime'
FUCKING KEK
>If you're too pussy to show yourself then you shouldn't be making music
Except for the fact that they've shown their faces multiple times in interviews, live shows, T.V. appearances, etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.