[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Bones fanbase? There's a large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What's the deal with Bones fanbase? There's a large amount of american 16 year olds who literally tweet about nothing but TeamSESH, about how they got the latest merch or whatever.
Does he have a really big local following?
It reminds me of die-hard GTB fans, though they usually step up their devotion with avatars of barbed wire & tweets about how much they want to die.
Bones fans literally just tweet about Bones being lit.
>>
File: IMG_1388.jpg (102KB, 765x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
102KB, 765x960px
>>
>>72468051
>Recognise him? This is Bones now
>>
https://soundcloud.com/criptcettle/find-me-reclinin-leon-haze-remix-1

i liked bones more when i was 16. although i still got repest for him as an artist
>>
>>72468243
How old are you now? 16 and a half?
>>
>>72468051
Is that Deakin?
>>
I like bones. He recycles his rhymes a lot, though and a lot of his tracks are filler-tier. I think he has a bunch of genuinely good projects, though. His fans are unbearable.
>>
>>72468033
As I said for a hundred times, cloud rap is the new nu-metal, where artists just copy each other's shit style
Good example is xxxtentacion's poorly mixed songs that are morbidly distorted on the bass, and it makes the whole track compress a bit. Ever since Look at Me! got popular, every cloud rapper makes shitty distorted songs: Lil Pump, $uburbanfuckboy$, even Bones' latest track sounded like shit on purpose even though he's got an army of talented producers
>>
>>72468334
Bones did the distortion first though. RustinPeace specifically.
>>
>>72468033
HermitOfEastGrandRiver is his best, he really needs to cut the mixtape shit out now and take some time for an album
>>
Bones is great, why the hatred?

I'm 25 years old
>>
>>72468347
That isn't the type of distortion I was talking about.
I'm talking about the rappers getting the finished beats from the producers, rap over it and then distort the master file, put bass boost on the whole thing. In the case of RestInPeace it was really well mixed and mastered. Virus is probably the most talented producer in the genre.
>>
>>72468347
Actually SGP did

>>72468334
>As I said a hundred times

You realize that no one knows this right?

And cloud rap is not even close to nu metal,

ASAP Rocky type cloud rap is not.

Bones edgy form of it may be.

I Think the whole soundcloud trap shit is going to be the beginning of more edgier incarnations in the future, similar to metal in the past, where we started with Judas Priest and ended up with Cannibal Corpse.

Trap as a whole is going to sound dated as fuck, hi hat rolls and lex luger snares with be the gated snare drum from the 80s. Trap is basically metal imo, with the popular incarnations being something similar to hair metal.
>>
>>72468574

he meant nu metal as in the popular similar formula that is dominating right now but will soon be a thing of the past after a few years, dummy
>>
>>72468574
>Trap as a whole is going to sound dated as fuck, hi hat rolls and lex luger snares with be the gated snare drum from the 80s. Trap is basically metal imo, with the popular incarnations being something similar to hair metal.

i've been saying this since fucking '12
>>
>>72468597
Then he should have clarified, dummy

>>72468609
How would anyone know
>>
>>72468822
>should have clarified
just don't be a retard and use your common sense to understand a sentence
>>
>>72468861
>cloud rap is the new nu-metal, where artists just copy each other's shit style

>>72468861
How exactly was I supposed to extrapolate that he meant that it was nu-metal as popular formula from that?

He also never said anything about
>>72468597
>will be a thing of the past after a few years

You just made that conclusion yourself

so basically

>Anyone who doesn't make conclusions like I do is wrong

Try and calm down a little bit there, friend.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.