[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You men eat your dinner >Eat your pork and beans >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jim-morrison-9415576-1-402.jpg (154KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jim-morrison-9415576-1-402.jpg
154KB, 1200x1200px
>You men eat your dinner
>Eat your pork and beans
>I eat more chicken
>Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

what did he mean by this?
>>
Howlin' Wolf wrote that.
Not Morrison.

Stop posting.
>>
>>72467395
>TheFranzFerdinand is correct about the original meaning of the "pork and beans" vs. "more chicken than any man ever seen". That's a classic poor rural Southern black blues cultural reference, in that the Back Door Man is bragging about many housewives he's gotten to short-change their husbands out of the good meat with their dinner because they like him better. The concept of somebody "getting the best" of your wife is a similar idea, in that the Back Door Man is bragging about how he gets the best food and the best sex from any lonely housewife he wants. "Eating chicken", is, of course, also a blues double entendre for cunnilingus.
(I didnt write this)
>>
IF I GROW

MUH HAIR
>>
>>72467395
>The Doors? Jim Morrison? He's a drunken buffoon posing as a poet.
Give me The Guess Who. They got the courage to be drunken buffoons, which makes them poetic.
>>
>>72467854
FAT DEED UHHGLY
>>
>>72467395
It means he could eat you under the table at an all you can eat southern cooking buffet!

>>72467577
You may've gotten dubs but that doesn't mean you're correct.

I suppose next you're going to be telling me that Kurt Weil wrote Moon Over Alabama (The Whiskey Song) or that William Shakespear wrote the opening verse to Light My Fire or The End is based on Greek mythology!

Such preposterous nonsense indeed!
>>
>>72467395
>fat is beautiful
>when I was in college I weighed a whopping 180
>I felt great
>I was so fat I weighed a whopping 180

>implying fat is when you are 180 or higher

The man who practically started fat is beautiful basically thought 180-200 was fat more than that is an ungodly abomination.
>>
>>72468587
180 lbs is kinda fat if you're only 5'11
>>
>>72467577
Willie Dixon wrote it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HMafOfhAus
>>
>>72467704
In the original context, that's fucking cold.
>>
>>72468440
>William Shakespear wrote the opening verse to Light My Fire
wat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.