[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE JEWS SHARE THEY TRUTH ON HOW TO MAKE A DIME What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>THE JEWS SHARE THEY TRUTH ON HOW TO MAKE A DIME

What did he mean by this?
>>
He means that Jews help each other while blacks don't.
>>
File: kdot.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kdot.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>72466591
>I'm not a politician, I'm not 'bout a religion
>I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo'
>That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'

Hmmmm
>>
>>72466591
Kanye is an actual retard, he doesn't mean anything
>>
>>72466622
WE
>>
>>72466591
Whistle blow that could get past sensors

Esp given context of the song

talking about high level collusion etc.
>>
>>72467694
WUZ
>>
File: pepethefrog.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>>72467694
>>72467754
SHILLS

(trying to start racial bullshit so it won't be mentioned that Jew mob runs the music industry.)
>>
>>72467809
delusional frogposter
>>
>>72467851
kek, this shit is KNOWN
>>
>>72467869
i meant accusation of shilling, retarded frogposter
>>
>>72467851
>implying ppl like iovine and other kike label execs don't periodically grab some random jamal and have him spout his immoral degenerate music to the masses in order to cripple the goys and create consumerist puppets

baby brains in the building
>>
>>72466591
>>THE JEWS SHARE THEY TRUTH ON HOW TO MAKE A DIME
>I AM ONE WITH THE PEOPLE

I'm mean, you don't have to have a literature degree to see what he's saying famalam.
>>
http://theboombox.com/tupac-eazy-e-victims-of-jewish-defense-league-extortion-plot/
>>
>>72467893
the only people who take rap lyrics seriously are kids without any good parental role models, the average "goy" does not get their aspirations destroyed just by hearing Future
>>
>>72467981
kek, look what rap has done to the black community.

And look at the difference in rap itself, from where it started to after the Jews took control (late 80s).
>>
>>72467981
that's a huge chunk of the population. the average normie listens mostly to rap
>>
>>72466614
this
>the jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>>
>>72468048
I think this dude >>72467904 has it a lot closer to the truth.

I'm sure Kanye was facing HEAVY censorship. Had to be worded carefully.
>>
>>72468031
yes, and lack of parental role models is a serious problem in the black community

>>72468032
and there are plenty of normies that have listened to rap their whole lives and are probably happier and better off in their career and personal lives than the average 4channer
>>
>>72468082
Yes, of course. People from strong stable families aren't less vulnerable to brainwashing, social engineering etc.

Duh

But, the point is that is rapidly becoming less and less of the population.
>>
>>72468117
*are less vulbnerable
>>
>>72466591
Who runs the mint?
Who issues American currency?
>>
>>72468655
The federal reserve?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.