[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive started the process of legally acquiring a firearm to shoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1484208455780.png (7KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1484208455780.png
7KB, 300x232px
ive started the process of legally acquiring a firearm to shoot myself in the head

music for this feel?
>>
Thank god I live in the USA where is can get weapons to kill myself. I feel bad for the Europeans who want to commit suicide. Lower suicide rates due to less access to firearms just means there is more suffering. That isn't fixing a problem, just prolonging it.
>>
hey, let's nobody reply to this thread ha
>>
File: a0826052457_10.jpg (322KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0826052457_10.jpg
322KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>72465349
Having a national healthcare service helps people to get help for their illnesses rather than force the poor who can't afford medication and counseling into suicide
>>
>>72465438
Yeah, that's probably true. I still want to die though because I'm not really worth saving.
>>
>>72465304
Have you considered speaking to a therapist? I'm not going to try to convince you to not do it, but will beseech you to reconsider every angle
>>
>>72465349
Just means that the Europeans are able to think of more creative forms of suicide. Personally suicide with a gun never seemed too exciting, unless I planned to shoot up a pre-school and end my life via suicide by cop.
>>
>>72465467
Ow the edge
>>
>>72465304
Godspeed, brother. I live in California and already have a record of hospitalization for depression, so I can never own a gun. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for doing what I never could do.
>>
don't do it man it gets better
>>
>>72465466
>reconsider every angle
Under the chin
>>
>>72465580
Why are you lying to OP? If anything it's only going to get worse
>>
>>72465615
untrue
>>
>>72465615
Subjective
>>
>>72465438
I don't know about Europe. But Canada's healthcare for mental health is embarrassingly shit, at least for men. I know the American system has it's flaws, but at least you can get help if you have money. In Canada you have to wait upwards of 6 months just for one psychiatric appointment, where the doctor will usually refuse to prescribe until a few more appointments, all of which are separated by a few months.
>>
NO I SWEAR THAT I DON'T HAVE A GUN THAT I DON'T HAVE A GUUUUN
>>
>>72466858
I took a public health class in college and some big pharma guy came in and basically said this. Of course all the kids were typical liberal college kids, so they all thought socialized medicine/healthcare was great. The guy said basically like you said, appointments take months to schedule and are usually really brief, the staff are tremendously overworked, and about how these countries were very slow in developing new drugs. It was honestly one of the best lectures I have ever been to because the guy btfo everyone's preconceived notions and none of the students could even form a proper counterargument.
>>
File: get out jew.gif (1MB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
get out jew.gif
1MB, 400x287px
>>72467056
>big pharma

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pinkamuu.jpg (50KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
pinkamuu.jpg
50KB, 390x390px
Just smoke a lot of weed like Nick Drake, OP.
>>
>>72467154
I can't really remember, but I don't think the guy was Jewish. Also fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>72467056
>a guy who stands to profit from non-socialized healthcare is anti-socialized healthcare and will distort facts to fit this
Shocking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.