[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one (1) good reason why you aren't listening to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

give me one (1) good reason why you aren't listening to this right now?

>in b4 reeeee i don't speak French
>in b4 generic race comment
>>
I don't know what it is and the look doesn't draw me
>>
>>72448962
this and generic race comment
>>
>>72448942
see that little thing in the bottom left? that usually indicates all i need to know to avoid certain types of music
>>
>>72448962
It's a new album from french hip hop artist Damso, he's probably one of the best artists lyrically out right now and his flow is also incredible

His album Batterie Faible is a good place to start checking him out
>>
>>72449013
you don't listen to any parental advisory music?

[spoiler] please explain [spoiler]
>>
on est pas sur jvc les gars, c'est quoi le prochain thread? PNL ou Kaaris?

kys
>>
>>72449060
ferme la poto tu parles des conneries
>>
Because I'm listening to Ludus
>>
>>72448942
reeeee i don't speak French
reeeee nigger music
>>
>>72449107
care to link?
>>
>>72449100

arrête de faire de la pub au rap français -de la grosse merde- et écoute du vrai son
>>
>>72449127
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4002334
>>
>>72449033
usually means hip hop / rap and i hate 99% of it
>>
>>72449156
There is a small minority of hip hop coming out these days that's good, speaking as a hip hop fan, and I think this guy is one of the few people making it that's worth listening to
>>
>>72449206
I might give it a listen. It's not like I avoid that music all together but I normally either love or hate it. I can't think of any albums that I'm indifferent to.
>>
>>72449252
I'd suggest listening to Batterie Faible before you listen to Ipséité

Also you can find english explanations of his lyrics which really enriches the experience if you can't understand french, I lived in Paris for 5 years and French rap still occasionally baffles me, I suppose it's a bit like some people don't know what Eminem is saying sometimes
>>
>>72449369
I can understand a french a little growing up in south LA. I grew up listening to Cajun music.
>>
>>72449436
nice, do you know MC Solaar?
>>
>>72449495
No, not familiar with him.
>>
>>72449563
Probably the biggest French hip hop legend, was big in the 80s & 90s, no one's had his level of success since, I'd very highly suggest listening to his albums,

Listen to MC Solaar: Caroline first, and if you like that you've just found 3 albums of pure gold
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.