[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the hipsters on the bandwagon, nobody missing? How nice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

All the hipsters on the bandwagon, nobody missing? How nice.

At the time Zauberberg came out, all you wanted to hear was Aphex Twin's bouncing ball. But now you must write 10,000 words to let the world know how special you are to know GAS.
Except you are not.
You are late.
This album is just a dubious afterthought to something that consumed itself seventeen years ago. A superfluous sequel, a fake hair extension on a nicely mummified corpse. Not a new chapter or a new angle. Just a leftover dish that waited too long in the freezer and changed taste in the meantime. Fishy is the word. And trivial, bombastic, boring. (See the 17 minutes closing thing, with exactly 1 minute worth of music.)

Teutonic marching and looped Wagner strings, again, in 2017? Er, no, thanks. With Trump and Putin around, and armies of undisguised Nazis banging the asphalt in between them, I would rather listen to something else. Debussy, for example. This website is worthless, btw.
>>
That's a new album? The art looks the same as all the others, and the music sounds the same too.
>>
And so it's begun.
>>
Er
>>
>>72447030
It doesn't sound the same
>>
>2017
>people still associating Wagner with Nazism
>>
>>72446861
>fantano gives it a 2
>these threads pop up immediately
>>
>>72447262
Yeah, its worse.
>>
>>72447841
No, it doesn't, it's actually his second best
>>
File: 028-siegfried-theredlist.png (682KB, 994x794px) Image search: [Google]
028-siegfried-theredlist.png
682KB, 994x794px
>>72446861
>Teutonic marching and looped Wagner strings
but that's not my bandcamp martial industrial album I made on Reaper.
>>
>>72446861
Lots of buzzwords, yet little at all to say. Music works beyond your views of pretense and social status, friend.

Bashing ambient music for repetition is like bashing pop music for being formulaic. It wouldn't be ambient if it wasn't repetitive. Also, it's child's play to be this mad with people celebrating an artist because of how it makes them look. It's an age old argument from a self-righteous teenager, which is why it's even funnier that you're statements make it appear as thought you were even conscious at the time Zauberberg was released.

I suggest taking a critical thinking class, it will help you with managing your digressions and to better communicate your thoughts in fewer words.
>>
File: 1493198817406.png (406KB, 469x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493198817406.png
406KB, 469x347px
>>72447918
>you're statements
>as thought
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.