[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys really lose credibility by not ever mentioning the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
download.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
the 2nd one is even better.
>>
>it's another "i listened to this bloated shit and wasted a lot of time so i have to pretend it was worthwhile" episodes
>>
>>72441526
fucking this
>>
>>72440871
>not ever mentioning that
there's been a fuckton of threads about that guy's stuff over just the past few days. ever since the Scaruffi rating he's been somewhat known on here.
>>72441526
>>72441541
good contributions to the discussion
>>
>>72440871
Lol stop wasting your time and listen to autechre plebeian
>>
>>72440871
please state the name of the fucking album
>>
>>72441556
lol stop wasting your time and listen to stockhausen plebeian
>>
>>72441562
Who cares? I'm 99% sure that it's some ambient techno, IDM album.
>>
>>72441562
Impossible Nothing - Phenomemicon (or something like that).
>>
Wow you have very unique taste!
>>
DUDE
SCARUFFI
LMAO

http://www.scaruffi.com/cdreview/2016.html
>>
>>72441580
>being this wrong
Hahaha fucking pleb get rekt
>>
>people instantly writing it off because its 4 hours and scaruffi gave it an 8/10
>people too insecure to just listen to it and be amazed at a 4 hour album of completely fleshed out songs that has no filler in it
>>
>>72441580
Why did you even post in this thread
>>
>>72441733
>all songs are 10 minute collages
>Song A contains more ideas than you're average 3 minute song

Wow great intro scruff, really grabbed my attention. Longer song has more going on than shorter song, great work
>>
>>72441735
>>being this wrong
And how did you prove me wrong? No one even bothered to post the name of the album. Oh, and by the way:
>Genres: Instrumental Hip Hop
Glitch, Experimental Hip Hop, Glitch Hop
>>
>>72440871

it's dope
i might like lexemenomicon better
i haven't even tackled tonemenomicon

"it's too long / bloated" is never valid criticism because you don't have to listen any of Impossible Nothing's releases in one sitting
>>
>>72441884

Plenty of longer songs are just 3 minute songs stretched out for no reason. Mr. Scaruffi is just informing us that it deserves its length.
>>
>>72441526
this

The shit isn't that good. It's alright. It's cool if you have to space out for a few hours and get shit done. The guy is obviously talented.

But the albums are extremely bloated, repetitive with no merit, and overall not that impressive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.