[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: musicians you have missed seeing live >Death Grips because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: dead grips.jpg (165KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dead grips.jpg
165KB, 1366x768px
ITT: musicians you have missed seeing live
>Death Grips because my girlfriend hates going outside
>Jack Dejohnette who I learned was playing 2 hours away an hour before it was happening, is my favourite drummer and fucking 70
>Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, and Santanna, who I did not know were playing together last year, Shorter is 83
>>
>letting your girlfriend stop you from seeing death grips

drop her

that's not a suggestion
>>
>>72440788
>>Death Grips because my girlfriend hates going outside
has to be bait, surely you're not this cucked
>>
>>72440803
I'm pretty cucked, but also I don't know anyone else who likes DG.
>>
>>72440788
I missed seeing Velvet Revolver in 2006. I guess it's too late now to see them, kek.
>>
i can't actually go to hip-hop concerts anymore since my girlfriend thinks they're too sexist. Even if it's a women. I still listen to hip-hop but kinda sucks.
>>
>>72440912
What does she think about Kendrick?

Somehow "show me something natural like ass with some stretchmarks" doesn't sound very sexist to me.
>>
>>72440938
Didn't you get the memo? Male sexuality of any kind is evil.
>>
>>72440788
das racist because they cancelled at the last minute
ratking because their bus broke down and caught fire
>>
Missed meeting Danny Brown for free because it was on a week day
>>
>>72441031
Damn
>>
>>72440973
>>72440912
this sounds totally like a totally genuine story and definitely not like you're just whining about feminism
>>
You Slut!
I don't remember why, some combination of no one would go with me, having no money and/or generally being a retard who can't commit to doing anything
>>
I missed a Mac Demarco concert because i wanted to see my gf in another city, we broke up the next week :(
>>
i don't care about seeing my favourite artists. am i the only one?

i cannot be bothered to pay $30-40 for a ticket, convincing friends to come with me, traveling all the way there and dealing with cringe crowds just to see some half assed performance

usually musicians just tour for money anyways. they hate performing and hate the fans

i prefer lowkey local dj sets and that sort of thing
>>
>>72441045
I
>>72440973
am not
>>72440912
>>
>>72440788
I've actually seen Herbie. He fucking ruled
>>
>>72441138
I don't think seeing classic Jazz artists live has any of these problems
>worth the money because they're almost dead but still talented
>it's fine going alone
>the crowds are respectable
>the performance is not half assed because jazz flourishes live
>>
>>72440938
Sit down bitch, be humble
>>
>>72441157
Of course he ruled, it's Herbie! I'm jelly.
I just want to see a Miles bandmember before they all die.
>>
>>72440788
missed Slint because I was seeing Pixies for second time. Regret it afterwards.

missed Tortoise becaise I was seeing Radiohead for second time.

Missed Polvo and Mission of Burma because I didnt know about them back in 2009.

Missed GyBe dont know why.

Life is a bitch .

In the other hand I have seen AnCo x3, MBV x2, Radiohead x2, death Grips x2, American Football, Neutral Milk Hotel, Mineral, and so on
>>
>>72441476
ps: missed swans two times because I dont like them but maybe I will regret one day. Same for Sigur Ros.

Also had seen Weezer live
>>
scHoolboy Q because i had no money and had to decide between Toxicator and Q
Gorillaz, was 15 and my dad decided he doesnt want to drive me to berlin
Kid cudi, was my idol, friend went to the festival and smoked with him and i had no money to go there
>>
>>72440845
you don't even know how many people might secretly like them, they tell you that they don't like it because it's not cool anymore
>>
Thundercat cause a girl let me finger her outside of Bill Graham center in SF. He was doing a show a few blocks away, I didn't make it
>>
>>72440912
how can rap be sexist? rampant misogyny in hip-hop is an expression of black culture, you shitlord >>>/pol/
>>
>>72441138
get into better music
>>
File: 4718062587_86f015a728_o.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4718062587_86f015a728_o.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
>Blixa Bargeld
>Kraftwerk
>Die Antwoord
>Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
All because I was underage
>>
>>72442642
hip hop sucks because is so sexist nowadays Hip Hop was cool when it was political and about real issues and SWJ.
Hip hop has been dead for years you PLEB
>>
Missed Patti Smith last year cuz I had no money for gas or money to buy a ticket. I probably won't get another chance, she looks like she might die really soon...
>>
Kanye West because he went full retard
>>
>>72440788
>Death Grips because my girlfriend hates going outside
Aaaaaaaand dropped harder than a fat bitch that sat down too fast
>>
I missed Prince because money was tight and I couldn't afford to take of work. Then he died.
I missed Die Antwoord because I went on a mission trip.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.